Thread: Katie Piper

Default Katie Piper

Watched Katie Piper's show last night and couldn't help feel upset and and angry about her whole ordeal again. I met her a couple of times after the Cage Rage's and always came across a sweet girl. I just hope Lynch and Sylvester get what they deserve when they get released from Prison...
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

I went to school with her and she was always a lovley girl. It is sickening at what some cunts will do!

Lynch and Sylvester are wronguns. I am pretty sure they have a price on their heads for when they come out
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

It's horrible whats happened to her but I still think the whole show is undermined because she is obviously an attractive looking girl and that's the reason the press have had such interest in her.
    Lots of other people have had horrific facial injuries and they get no attention because they were not good looking to start with

Quote Originally Posted by FABRIZIO View Post
    It's horrible whats happened to her but I still think the whole show is undermined because she is obviously an attractive looking girl and that's the reason the press have had such interest in her.
    Lots of other people have had horrific facial injuries and they get no attention because they were not good looking to start with
    Excellent point. That's not to say that she doesn't deserve sympathy and help, but everyone in that situation deserves the same help. It's not her fault that society is backwards though.

I think we can all agree that anyone who throws acid in someone's face deserves a dose of terminal street justice.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

fuck me what happened???i dont really keep to up to date with alot of news or anything so googled her and i seen a before and after scene and those injuries are horrific
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    fuck me what happened???i dont really keep to up to date with alot of news or anything so googled her and i seen a before and after scene and those injuries are horrific
    Katie was a Cage Rage ring girl and had acid thrown in her face by Stefan Sylvester who was friends with Daniel Lynch who orchestrated the attack because she broke up with him. Not only that Lynch raped her in a hotel room when they were together. Couple of Cunts that deserve to die

Quote Originally Posted by Begbie View Post
    Katie was a Cage Rage ring girl and had acid thrown in her face by Stefan Sylvester who was friends with Daniel Lynch who orchestrated the attack because she broke up with him. Not only that Lynch raped her in a hotel room when they were together. Couple of Cunts that deserve to die
    fuck me thats horrible like. People like those cunts are the reason we should still have the death sentance
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I would personally torture people like those cunts if i knew who and where they were, why the fuck would someone do that to another person, not right in the head and deserve to die or be locked up and bummed forever

I didn't know she was a Cage Rage ring girl. I remember the first programme about 18 months or so ago. Brought a tear to my eye, think it was to do with the anger I felt towards the piece of shit who planned it. And, of course, that I felt for her. What goes around, comes around..... It said i one of the programmes, think it was the 3rd one that the guy who was her ex (and they were only together for two weeks) was trying to appeal for the 3rd time against his sentence. APPEAL???? Fucking joke. Didn't it say in the paper that a female prison guard was smuggling in a mobile and stuff for him? Kin ell!
    'STAND FAST'