Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gladiatorial combats affiliation with the British Wrestling Association

Anyone can train with the team you don't need to be registered with anyone to train, you do to compete but not to train. I know the likes of Ally Mc and big Zane who have been and trained and not been affiliated with a club.

The reason I have not done it is I am not paying the membership fee and my dad is high up in Scottish and British wrestling so i do know about the proceedure

Fuckin pull guard cuntos.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by bonzy View Post
    Anyone can train with the team you don't need to be registered with anyone to train, you do to compete but not to train. I know the likes of Ally Mc and big Zane who have been and trained and not been affiliated with a club.

The reason I have not done it is I am not paying the membership fee and my dad is high up in Scottish and British wrestling so i do know about the proceedure

I am just off the phone to the Scottish performance director and he has assured me that this will not be happening again in future due to insurance purposes

You have also contradicted yourself.If your Dad was high up in the wrestling then why have you not registered regardless of price and why have you stopped training with the Scottish wrestling team.The fee is not unaffordable and I'm sure it wouldn't come from your own pocket.
    Gladiatorial Combat Legends Gym David "The Gladiator" Galbraith

boxingbrit

Good work fella, looks good for MMA and your team

Quote Originally Posted by davie.g@live.co.uk View Post
    I am just off the phone to the Scottish performance director and he has assured me that this will not be happening again in future due to insurance purposes

You have also contradicted yourself.If your Dad was high up in the wrestling then why have you not registered regardless of price and why have you stopped training with the Scottish wrestling team.The fee is not unaffordable and I'm sure it wouldn't come from your own pocket.
    Due to some personal reasons that you could not comprehend you fucktard which are none of your business. Dont talk about stuff you dont understand

Well hopefully you get them resolved Kieron and they have nothing to do with me but it doesn't give you reason to be derogatory towards my team and something you should be passionate about as a wrestler.I am rather disappointed in your unprofessional attitude as a coach,fighter and athlete.Please rise above the abusive behaviour.

Just off the phone???

Bet he was well chuffed at you calling him at this time.

I think you may be telling porkies.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

You have also contradicted yourself.
    Where did he contradict himself?

This is the last time that I'm getting into this.If his dad was high which I am not doubting as I know this is true and it's a simple form that anyone can fill out the why hasn't he done it.That's my point.

I am not replying with anything to do with this now because I have made my point.

Get a grip Rab.