Thread: The Masters 2011

Default The Masters 2011

For those of us who love the annoying as fuck game that is golf - here we go with the first major championship of the year. Who's going to win?
    Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!

Tough Call - Would have to say Mickelson after his win last week, but no one has ever won the Masters if they win the week before. Also Luke Donald has chance, but again he won the Par 3 comp last night which again is a bad omen. Goosen hasnt won for a couple of years and is due a win and always plays well at augusta.

However i think these will be in the frame - Mickelson, Woods, Westwood, Casey and McIlroy
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

I have a fiver on Westwood.
    A quid on McIlroy.
    A quid on Casey.
    A quid on Mickelson.
    A quid on Donald.
    And a quid on McDowell.

Exciting times.
    Dan Hardy talks Swick, GSP and Daley and trains with new thai coach at Libery gym in Nottingham HERE

dont really watch much golf apart from ryder cup, but caught last day of masters and got really into was very entertaining .. feel kinda bad for mcilroy

aye, gutted for rory, but pleased for me. i had schwartzel to win at 80-1!!
    Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!

watching it sends me to sleep ... its fucking hypnotic and chilled out.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I got into some "beef" on Facebook over the golf last night. I merely informed my friend, via his status, that golf is solely the domain of same-sex male couples and a complete stranger took offense to this and called me out.

"You play then, yeah?" he asked, to which I replied "Played a few rounds with your dad, yeah". Upon which it then became apparent his father was, in fact, deceased.

I decided against coming back with a scathing "I know, I had a putter made up from his leg bones".
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.