Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The dolce diet Is Good!!!!

Default The dolce diet Is Good!!!!

Had to bite the bullet and by myself a copy of this book, overall the book is very short and vague, was gutted when I got it, to look at it you'd think for 30 squidders is that it??
    However, I did the first week and a bit on the diet,(had to stop as I was going to hit weight far too soon for some dates I was given for possible fights), and lost 3kg, without a problem. I was eating loads and didn't feel hungry, sometimes overwhelmed by how much I had to eat.
    It appears to me to be a protein based and no carbs diet with veg, flax seed oil and green tea!!! doesn't look too different from any other no carb diet, BUT I didn't feel the shitness of lack of carbs I would normally from cutting all carbs like that.
    The diet is easy to follow as it's listed out week to week and points out what you need to drop and at what point.
    I'd fully recomend It as a good way to drop weight, Some other people I speak to have stuck bang on to it, I cheated a little,and have lost 10lbs in 2 weeks, they're going into their 3rd week now so I'll keep you posted!!!

might have to give this a lil bash like. I wanna lose 2 stone so will have a bash
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Will speak to you this week Phil. Sounds interesting. Ive done just about every type of no carb, low carb, carb cycling etc etc going. Will be good to get eyes on someone elses take on things.

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

This sounds good, going to have to get myself a copy, i'm currently on one of Stape's diet via Widge, it's going well so far but this sounds immense.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Stapes mk1 diet > dolce diet.

I have given both a go and had better results with stapes' help.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

You shouldn't have paid 30 for it mate I told you 10.. It's a decent read, haven't done it yet personally but might give it a shot.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    You shouldn't have paid 30 for it mate I told you 10.. It's a decent read, haven't done it yet personally but might give it a shot.
    or download it in pdf format, if there was a place where you can do so

*looks around nervously*
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    or download it in pdf format, if there was a place where you can do so

*looks around nervously*
    I looked for it absolutely everywhere and couldn't find it, I downloaded what I thought was copy that turned out to be something shit and nothing to do with it!!! And grizzly, having the book on the kitchen side whilst getting used to preparing everything was invaluable, and good read, i didn't think it was a good read at all, the only part I found useful was the diet!!!

All I know is Thiago Alves is notorious for missing weight, he got on the Dolce Diet for his last fight and bam 170 and he looked great in the fight too, really put a beating on John Howard who's no bum.

Anthony Johnson should have that fucker on speed dial

sounds like a slightly more specific version of the paleolithic diet, very good diet for general well-being