Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STAG DO!!!! Good places To Go, things to do, and rough costs??? come on people, help

Actually, about 9 of us hired a canal boat a few years back. Was fucking hilarious, and quite honestly the best weekend ive ever had.
    Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Shrek View Post
    Are his bride to be's male relatives all homosexuals?
    If so, golf.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    If so, golf.
    they all play golf actually,

Quote Originally Posted by PieDog View Post
    Actually, about 9 of us hired a canal boat a few years back. Was fucking hilarious, and quite honestly the best weekend ive ever had.
    think there's between 40-50 going!!!

Been to Prague myself for a stag weekend and I thought it was pretty good. Think we paid 120 pp all in for flights and accommodation for 2 nights. Would defo recommend it. It was relatively cheap with the exception of the bigger strip clubs - Goldfingers etc. I've probably spent more money on weekends away to Blackpool/Newcastle/Liverpool. A lot of people warned us before going that the bouncers were terrible, hated British people and would kick the shit out of us etc etc but we genuinely found them to be okay. The only thing I would would say is be wary of the back shift hookers, they are working during the day for a reason!!

Last stag do i was on, i was the best man, and the groom was from our mma gym, so we took him to UFC 105, front row seats (250!) we bought a program and as each fighter walked past after their fight we got them to sign their picture in the programme and gave it to the groom as a gift at the end of the weekend.

Before we set off for the fights we had arranged for a stripper to come round, and as she was getting her stuff out of the car we had one of the lad come in to the apartment we were all sharing for the weekend, and announce in a loud voice that he needed a bit of help because the stripper had got stuck trying to squeeze in through the front door and needed pulling the rest of the way in. the grooms face fell when he thought we had got him a big girl! his relief was evident when she entered and was of normal proportions.

We also raced forumla one Karts and were supposed to do that indoor rock/wall climbing but that didnt pan out.

stripper then an event cant lose, especially if its a weekend long getaway in a shared apartment. if mma wouldnt suit everybody then find another sporting or music event that does.

And the best man should pull aside anyone who he thinks might spoil the fun and explain that a stag do is a chance for the grooms mates to say goodbye to him, because after the wedding hes not going to be around as much to indulge in the lads night lifestyle. And if they cant deal with that then un-invite them or hold two stag do, a real one for his mates and the faux one for the spies from her side of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdogmma View Post
    ...hold two stag do, a real one for his mates and the faux one for the spies from her side of the family.
    That was a quality shout

go to vegas, spike everyone on the hotel roof and steal tysons tiger
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    go to vegas, spike everyone on the hotel roof and steal tysons tiger
    Haha! I just did an "Alan" laugh when I read that

The second one is out soon, it's basically identical in plot but different in location. Personally, I'm well excited to see it, but what do you reckon?

2 stag do's is a good shout!

Prague is a good place to go. You can book a day at a firing range (cant remember the prices but something like 30 quid each). You get to fire AK's, Magnums, M16's etc. Then hit the strip clubs after. Job done. ValianT.