Thread: dreams

steve_langford

Default dreams

Guys, do you take much notice of your dreams? Do you tend to remember them? Talking about and comparing your dreams can be quite interesting. I'm gonna start logging the things I remember from my dreams on here. Nothing too personal just things that stick out.

Last night 11-4-11

Travelling down a busy road on a coach full of people then all of a sudden we broke through some traffic cones and started racing down a hill towards the ocean but the breaks failed.

Again travelling down a hill but this time on a mountain bike, a really basic one with no suspension or anything. I had no protective gear to keep me safe and I was approaching a massive hill/jump and the bike started to rust. I hit the jump and when I landed the bike broke to pieces. I woke up as I crashed.

Interesting to note that both parts of the dream where based on me approaching danger and having no way of stopping or protecting myself.

I have ones quite often where i'm always running late, or i'm worried i'm going to be late. People i know are making there way to wherever we're going, and i'm running around like a dick head cos i'm late. wtf?
    I also have one where i'm being chased by the predator, so i run into a public toilet block on a fucking caravan site, and hide in the end cubicle. i sit there bricking it while i can hear it kicking the doors of each cubicle, until it gets to mine, kicks it then i wake up. freaky as fuck.
    Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!