Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carlson Gracie Junior Belt promotions in London

Thats awesome, congratulations guys!!! hope to train with you's again in the near future.

steve_langford

Massive congrats to you all.

steve_langford

What is it like to roll with Carlson Gracie Jr?

Congratulations on the promotions massive achievement!

I respectfuly second the above question!???

Also that is one ragged brown belt in the picture!!!
    ''fren, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM.
    that is hequirement for purple
    purple belt dangerus man
    if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' Creonte

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    congrats to all!

i stopped in at carlson's last week to pick up some belts for nick brooks, but none of you were around
    Was that 302 king street you went to? I'm sure I went to the same address a few weeks ago to see about joining. But there was no answer when I rang the doorbell and when I peered through the window the place looked like a building site. Did I go to the wrong place?

Congratulations to all, massive achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by hysteresis View Post
    Was that 302 king street you went to? I'm sure I went to the same address a few weeks ago to see about joining. But there was no answer when I rang the doorbell and when I peered through the window the place looked like a building site. Did I go to the wrong place?
    There's a staircase as you look through the door that leads downstairs. It happened to me when I went there a month ago. Downstairs is where it all happens.
    Congratulations to CGJJ team.
    'STAND FAST'

Seeing the state of that fella's brownbelt is very inspirational and shows the effort and dedication that has made him a blackbelt.

Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by hysteresis View Post
    yep, as said you gotta go downstairs. door was open and people were training when i went
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer