Thread: Better Call Saul

Default Better Call Saul

Anyone else watching this? I think it's a great start to a series, setting the tone perfectly for how he becomes the character he is in Breaking Bad. Episode 4 just came out on Netflix for anyone that's interested.

Never realised there were so many out already! Not started yet, I'm just catching up on last week's Arrow and Flash, then have a few episodes of Agent Peggy Carter then I'll be ready to move onto it. Looking forward to it a lot!
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Ah man you sound busy enough! It's good though, if you were a fan of the character in Breaking Bad you'll enjoy it. I've started The Following, probably one of the best pilot episodes I've seen. Hope it doesnt disappoint!

Yeah i'm all caught up. Really enjoying it so far. I liked him in breaking bad but its good to see him trying to be a good guy lol.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Last night's episode was great. Was good to see some of Mike's backstory. Last week's was pretty good too with the oldball clients.