Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: New TV Shows

looking forward to:

breaking bad season 4
    sons of anarchy season 4
    true blood season 4
    dexter season 6
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

Agree with all of the above, especially Dexter.

Ross

Quote Originally Posted by mcgovern View Post
    onion sports dome, where can you watch that Ross? Will have to give archer a watch as some of the trailers look funny as.
    from google http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...2k4HOASgpbLMvA

Ross

Started watching that camelot as couldnt wait for last nights Game of thrones, its ok but arthur is a little douchebag

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    cheers mate, agree that arthur is slightly annoying, but he works somehow, episode 4 he shows his own , when he makes an example of Gawain, in combat.

looking forward to:

breaking bad season 4
    sons of anarchy season 4
    true blood season 4
    dexter season 6
    forgot to mention

Walking dead
    board walk empire, dont know how i forgot that one.

Boardwalk Empire is great but Walking Dead was meh!

Great first episode and after seeing the zombie girl get shot in the had, I thought to myself, this is the show for me! It just become very laboured very quickly, even Rooker and Reedus couldn't save it.

I hate Egg, his wife, his kid, his cop 'friend' and everyone else who is with them.

Ross

cheers mate, agree that arthur is slightly annoying, but he works somehow, episode 4 he shows his own , when he makes an example of Gawain, in combat.
    Ive watched upto episode 5, maybe i missed that bit but only saw him show up the blonde guy whos bird he banged. Its ok and something to watch till game of thrones is on.

Any other good shows?

Watched 'Tucker & Dale vs Evil' last night, funny movie with a new spin on standard horrors

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Ive watched upto episode 5, maybe i missed that bit but only saw him show up the blonde guy whos bird he banged. Its ok and something to watch till game of thrones is on.

Any other good shows?

Watched 'Tucker & Dale vs Evil' last night, funny movie with a new spin on standard horrors
    Thats the bit i was on about ross, when he shows up Guinevere husband( his champion).

I started watching the burn notice, thats not bad, maybe a 7/10.

All the shows at the moment seem to be following the same format, nothing original.

Smalll time ganster, looks promising.

Looking forward too, TEEN WOLF the series next month, i have high expectatioms.

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    Boardwalk Empire is great but Walking Dead was meh!

Great first episode and after seeing the zombie girl get shot in the had, I thought to myself, this is the show for me! It just become very laboured very quickly, even Rooker and Reedus couldn't save it.

I hate Egg, his wife, his kid, his cop 'friend' and everyone else who is with them.
    Have to agree with you 100% mate , walking dead was right up my street, and i had high expectations of the program, but found it to be slow, perhaps not enough sub plots? could have been awesome, so i am hoping its a late starter out of the gate and is going to find its legs.

Iknow you either love it or hate it , but true blood is one i am really looking forward to, thats one program that is not slow.