Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 209

Thread: New TV Shows

  1. #41

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgovern View Post
    Have to agree with you 100% mate , walking dead was right up my street, and i had high expectations of the program, but found it to be slow, perhaps not enough sub plots? could have been awesome, so i am hoping its a late starter out of the gate and is going to find its legs.

    Iknow you either love it or hate it , but true blood is one i am really looking forward to, thats one program that is not slow.

    I like True Blood but I thought the second season was shit. Season 3 was really OTT with gore but it was good fun. Hoping season 4 is just as good, I just wish Eric would kill Bill!

  3. #43
    Prince of Bel-Air Leesin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Harlow, Essex
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    Game of Thrones seems like it will easily be the best new series, loving it so far, Episode 4 should be available to download tonight/tommorow morning.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    Game of Thrones seems like it will easily be the best new series, loving it so far, Episode 4 should be available to download tonight/tommorow morning.
    definitely all about the game of thrones for me at the moment.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

  5. #45

    Default

    Haha down with bill, Eric has some good story lines in the next season.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

  6. #46
    Ross
    Guest

    Default

    Just getting the new GOT episode now is the show i most look forward to in the week.

    Also been watching Fringe (decent) and Southland (very good)

  7. #47

    Default

    Loving Game of thrones also , and I started watching Hawaii 5-0 this week and noticed teila tuli from ufc 1 is in it. he calls himself something else now (taylor wily) but its definately him.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Just getting the new GOT episode now is the show i most look forward to in the week.

    Also been watching Fringe (decent) and Southland (very good)
    GOT to be honest is the bollocks, loving the imp,( queens midget brother) misunderstood. good intentions but puts them across with sarcasm, his wit is awesome.

    Fringe is awesome Ross, which series you on? highly recommend Supernatural also. It can be hard to get in to a program when its several series along the way. Breaking bad was in its 3rd season when I started watching it, but soon caught up and was well worth it.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old man View Post
    Loving Game of thrones also , and I started watching Hawaii 5-0 this week and noticed teila tuli from ufc 1 is in it. he calls himself something else now (taylor wily) but its definately him.
    on the 3rd episode myself at the moment, still trying to get in to it, it has potential, I am a fan of Scott Cann , who i just found out is the son of the legendary actor James Caan
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

  10. #50

    Default

    Hawaii 5-O is quite fun but Scott Caan is just too short to pull off being any kind of tough guy.

    Grace Park is lovely and I've been a fan of O'Loughlin since The Shield. Needed more Norman Reedus and I hope that Dacascos gets more involved.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.