Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: New TV Shows

Peter Dinklage made the show for me ,excellent character, played brilliantly.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

My mate must be wrong. The midget we hired was not called Peter

Just started watching a new show called "SUITS" watched the first 15 minutes and if it carries on as it has started then we are on to an epic show.

Its very like Entourage but with a Ally Mcbeale / law and order feel to it. http://www.sidereel.com/suits/season.../links/8971407

Ross

Got the 1st ep (I think its just the 1st but is very big file and seen labled as 01-02) of falling skies looks very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Got the 1st ep (I think its just the 1st but is very big file and seen labled as 01-02) of falling skies looks very good.
    I'm streaming it mate from megavideo and its an hour and 11 minutes long, but it is bloody good so far( 30mins in to it)

Falling skies has the potential to be epic, like i said earlier in the thread mate, will be like "V" should have been

Just watched the thre first episode of Suits and I liked it. Will be interesting to see how they drag this out over a long period though. It could end up being like Outlaw!

Yeah i agree. it was really appreciable.

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    Just watched the thre first episode of Suits and I liked it. Will be interesting to see how they drag this out over a long period though. It could end up being like Outlaw!
    Loving it so far, the solicitor who has the deal with the eidetic memory bloke is cool, not being gay, much lol

Quote Originally Posted by mcgovern View Post
    Loving it so far, the solicitor who has the deal with the eidetic memory bloke is cool, not being gay, much lol
    He just makes me think of Jeff from Community. Very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    I'm aquiring Breakout Kings and GoT as we speak
    Breakout Kings was ok. Got very same same after the first 4 episodes.

GoT was OK. Not as epic as expected. But then again I'm not really into old world stuff.

I've watched the first 4 episodes of Teen Wolf and it's quite good.