Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: New TV Shows

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    I've watched the first 4 episodes of Teen Wolf and it's quite good.

You lost me there!

Have the new series of Luther on Sky+ but haven't started it yet, loved series 1 so really looking forward to it!

Thrones is finished, Blue Bloods and Hawaii five-o finishing ... i need these voids filled lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by mcgovern View Post
    Peter Dinklage made the show for me ,excellent character, played brilliantly.
    Completely agree! there was one episode around half way through that he wasn't in and i felt robbed lol

Cant wait for season 2
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Hawaii Five-O was suprisingly good. The last episode is crazy!

Couldn't get into Blue Bloods, far too safe and samey. I need some grit in my cop shows.

Did anyone watch Chicago Code or Terriers? 2 great shows involving Shawn Ryan that were both canned after 1 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post

Couldn't get into Blue Bloods, far too safe and samey. I need some grit in my cop shows.

It was a little like 70's Batman at times in that they didn't need any real evidence to make links to crimes/suspects and solved everything in less than a day lol ... "so, if there's a signature that says 'B' ... and we know the murderer had toast for breakfast.....it must be the old Bakery Batman!" lol

I loved it still though
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

last episode of 5-0 was good, pleased they didn't go with the cheesy obvious happy ever after ending, looking forward to series 2
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

teen wolf the mtv series? its good
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

Anyone watching "ALPHAS" similar to heroes but not comic book as much, poss maybe a good program, the dury is still out.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    last episode of 5-0 was good, pleased they didn't go with the cheesy obvious happy ever after ending, looking forward to series 2
    They certainly packed a great deal into the last episode. To be honest I only started watching it to perv at Grace Park but it was suprisingly good.

Really starting to like Suits, could turn into a really interesting show but it will be hard to keep it up for more than a couple of seasons.

Watched the first episode of Alphas and it reminded me of Mutant X which was one of the shittest things ever to grace our TV's but it has David Strathairn and Callum Keith Rennie in it, so I will give it a chance.

Also watched the first episode of Falling Skies and it was quite dull. I will give it a chance though.