Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New TV Shows

After the thumbs up and as I have nothing to watch, I am going to go and give Luther a watch.

Just watched the first episode and I really like. Must say though, it has the feel of a Paul Haggis script in that it sn't particularly subtle. The 'ARGH!!! I'm tormented!' stuff grated on me a little but that aside, it was enthralling.

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    Just watched the first episode and I really like. Must say though, it has the feel of a Paul Haggis script in that it sn't particularly subtle. The 'ARGH!!! I'm tormented!' stuff grated on me a little but that aside, it was enthralling.
    It goes from strength to strength, well paced good story lines with some good characters, the red head nut job sexy and mad
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

I've just done Luther season 1 this evening. It was class. And who else wants to fuck the crazy ginger bitch?

Just grabbing Luther 2 and the 1st 5 episodes of Suits

New Tv Shows that are upcoming these days are:
    The Glee project, game of thrones, The real l word

Friends Episodes Online

Luther has me worried now. I yawned 3 times in the car this morning and my daughter didn't even flinch. Is she going to kill me in my sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    Luther has me worried now. I yawned 3 times in the car this morning and my daughter didn't even flinch. Is she going to kill me in my sleep?
    hahhah lol, no i just thinks she has no empathy for you mate

Loving True blood, Suits and Teen Wolf at the moment

Glee Project is the new show that has been started recently