Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New TV Shows

Dexter coming back soon, oooooohhhhhhhhh yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh http://bcove.me/j1jug1kb
    Last edited by mcgovern; 11-08-2011 at 11:00 PM.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

It is going to be epic! I am so excited and having Edward James Olmos in it just adds to that!

6th September - Sons of Anarchy
    22nd September - Community
    22nd September - The Mentalist
    25th September - Boardwalk Empire
    2nd October - Dexter

Have I forgotten anything?

Sons of Anarchy looking forward to that

What happened to walking dead, I know there where issues with production?
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

Walking Dead starts October 16th. Not sure if I am looking forward to it. Never has a show promised so much and delivered so little. The opening scene with the little girl zombie was quality and it was all down from there. Still, it has promise.

I'm quite enjoying Suits but it is getting a bit same same. Will he get to smash the fit paralegal?

I have the Borgias and Boardwalk Empire on series link, any good???

Im still on Prison Break DVD's at the moment and finding it too addictive to start the above lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Ross

Wilfred and True Blood are my main ones at the moment, looking forward to return of SOA BE and TWD thanks for the list with dates etc

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    I have the Borgias and Boardwalk Empire on series link, any good???

Im still on Prison Break DVD's at the moment and finding it too addictive to start the above lol
    I enjoyed the first 2 seasons of Prison Break but then it got utterly shit. Not even Fitchner could save it.

Watched a couple of The Borgais and it is OK but very slow. Only time will tell with that one. Boardwalk Empires was really good and I highly recommend it. Some truly brilliant perfomances.

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    I enjoyed the first 2 seasons of Prison Break but then it got utterly shit. Not even Fitchner could save it.

Literally everyone I speak to about it tells me this!!! I'm halfway through season 2 and loving it so far
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Stop at the end of season 2 and forget the rest exist. It is the same with 24, everyone should stop at the end of season 5.