Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New TV Shows

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Not sure, must admit I have it on my Popcorn Hour, only seen 2 episodes of it, need to get back onto that now I have cleared a few programs off the to do list.

SOA was tasty the other night, looking forward to a few months of mayhem there, but debating if I should just grab em and wait til its near end of season before I plow through them....maybe I should start Boardwalk now.

Still loving Entourage as well - 3 seasons in and it cracks me up, Ari Gold is a legend!
    Ari is pure magic, the actor who plays Ari has one so many awards for that role, deservedly in my opinion
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

I remember seeing him - Jeremy Piven in Sushi Samba in New York, didn't bother saying hello to him - you could see he wanted to ask for my autograph... He is a brilliant actor to be fair - loved him in Very Bad Things - one of my favourite films, but in Entourage he takes it to another level of show stealing, cracks me up every night I watch it.. Last nights was where he gets his anger back after being nice to people, then sacks the dude who just had eye surgery, I was in tears laughing..
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    I remember seeing him - Jeremy Piven in Sushi Samba in New York, didn't bother saying hello to him - you could see he wanted to ask for my autograph... He is a brilliant actor to be fair - loved him in Very Bad Things - one of my favourite films, but in Entourage he takes it to another level of show stealing, cracks me up every night I watch it.. Last nights was where he gets his anger back after being nice to people, then sacks the dude who just had eye surgery, I was in tears laughing..

He is also good in a film wirth Christian slater and cuba gooding jnr something ..... night

Quote Originally Posted by mcgovern View Post
    He is also good in a film wirth Christian slater and cuba gooding jnr something ..... night
    Judgement Night - with Denis Leary playing Denis Leary as he always used to

I like the fact that Ari Gold is based on Ari Emanuel and Ari Emanuel's brother Rahm Emanuel is the basis for Josh Lyman is West Wing.

Think I have seen that if its an old film, will look it up now and check it out as even if I have, can't remember it!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Hawaii Five-O starts again in the states tonight! Good times!

Also has Spooks start again yesterday and Castle starting tonight as well.

Fringe is back on and supernatural

Boardwalk Empire is on

Boardwalk Empire back in 2 weeks Mcgoven.
    Watched Freddie Flintoff:Alone in the wild on discovery last night.Well worth a watch.
    Strictly Conscious Business Everytime.

After a weird little gap, Boardwalk series one has just finished, absolutely superb looking forward to #2 which starts this week!

Blue Bloods #2 now showing!

Strikeback getting better (and more stupid) each week

Chicago Code, Body Farm taped but not started yet.

I took the advice on here and knocked Prison Break on the head at the end of #2
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'