Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 211

Thread: New TV Shows

  1. #161

    Default

    Boardwalk empire started saturday.Its gonna be a good series.
    Strictly Conscious Business Everytime.

  2. #162

    Default

    Pawn stars is decent on history.
    Strictly Conscious Business Everytime.

  3. #163

    Default

    Caught last 20 mins of 1st ever game of thrones last night.Saw Cersei Lannister(Lena Headey)getting nailed on all fours,Started twitching & thought aye up.From there I downloaded full series.Crawled into bed at 6am this morning.
    Cant wait for mrs to go bed so I can watch the rest.She`s abit touchy about tits & arses(well other womens)
    Strictly Conscious Business Everytime.

  4. #164

    Default

    The new season of Dexter is absolutely fucking epic as always! How many shows have stayed at such a high standard for so long?

  5. #165
    Senior Member Evzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,847

    Default

    Need to pick Dexter back up as not seen anything past season 3.

    Got 3 episodes left of Entourage now - gutted as loved every minute of it, need something to replace it, think might give Its Always Sunny In Philidelphia a go...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

  6. #166

    Default

    I thought Entourage was quite poor for the last 2 seasons. Have you watched Psych? It is quite fun and genteel.

  7. #167
    Senile Member Dave78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Essex Coastline (init!)
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by No1mmafan View Post
    Boardwalk empire started saturday.Its gonna be a good series.
    series 2 so far is goooooooood

    Good to see Blue Bloods back on too and i'm also watching something on BBC 1 starring Philip Glenister called Hidden which looks promising
    "Just Scrap!"

    Twitter '@DWedz'

  8. #168
    Ross
    Guest

    Default

    Few im watching

    Boardwalk Empire
    Walking Dead (started last night) http://www.oneddl.com/tv-shows/the-w...dtv-xvid-asap/
    HomeLand
    Squidbillies

  9. #169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Need to pick Dexter back up as not seen anything past season 3.

    Got 3 episodes left of Entourage now - gutted as loved every minute of it, need something to replace it, think might give Its Always Sunny In Philidelphia a go...
    Piven is the man in Entourage!

  10. #170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    series 2 so far is goooooooood

    Good to see Blue Bloods back on too and i'm also watching something on BBC 1 starring Philip Glenister called Hidden which looks promising
    Do you think we`ll see the st valentine`s day massacre this series Dave?
    Strictly Conscious Business Everytime.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.