Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: New TV Shows

this show looks goooooooooooood
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

Just watched the pilot episode for the new show "Teen Wolf " I was pleasantly impressed 8/10, for those who like true blood, vampire diaries and american high school genre, you will most probs like this.

Hey watch Teen Wolf 2011..It is really great show on MTV based on vampires...

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    'Lie To Me' had promise but it is a bit samey. The rest can fuck off!
    1st season was great and I was really looking forward to No2 but his mockney accent has gotten far worse and it is the same shit recycled.

Massive disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    1st season was great and I was really looking forward to No2 but his mockney accent has gotten far worse and it is the same shit recycled.

Massive disappointment.
    Which was a shame, as I like Tim Roth. He is a far better actor than his 'look smug, always tilt your head to one side when you look at people, my old mans a dustman' performance he gave in Lie to Me.

Anyway, Game of Thrones was quality!

Game Of Thrones, pure quality need more now!

Quote Originally Posted by mcgovern View Post
    Game Of Thrones, pure quality need more now!
    Yes mate, agreed! I was talking to my bro (my actual bro, not 'bro' in the American sense) about buying the DVD box set when it's out, but with the amount of shagging in it, I'd feel well seeeeeedy! Hahaha.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    Yes mate, agreed! I was talking to my bro (my actual bro, not 'bro' in the American sense) about buying the DVD box set when it's out, but with the amount of shagging in it, I'd feel well seeeeeedy! Hahaha.
    Bah! It has nothing on Rome in the shagging stakes and I brazenly purchased that in a shop. Shit! I have even purchased 3 seasons of Oz from a shop!

I'm aquiring Breakout Kings and GoT as we speak.

I'm not a big fan of old world fantasy stuff like LOR etc so was a bit hesitant about GoT but I'll give it a go due to everyone saying it's great and full of tits.

BTW apparantly the dwarf in it is the same one we hired for my mates stag do to dress as an Umpa Lumpa

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    I'm aquiring Breakout Kings and GoT as we speak.

I'm not a big fan of old world fantasy stuff like LOR etc so was a bit hesitant about GoT but I'll give it a go due to everyone saying it's great and full of tits.

BTW apparantly the dwarf in it is the same one we hired for my mates stag do to dress as an Umpa Lumpa
    I hate LOtR with a passion, but GOT is very good!

You hired Peter Dinklage? That couldn't have been too cheap. He is a quality actor! The Station Agent is a great film.