Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEEDED: WWE style boots!!!

they look really good
    hurtlocker mma (side show) 2-1-0

awesome

I have my brothers stag do soon and its Luche Libre themed, i was thinking of black gym top, black tights and just buying a cheap mask as i wasn't sure what to do about the boots....where did you get those Clarky?

Or i might wear some black MT Shinnys over my trainers (ideal if it kicks off then too lol )
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Was thinking of the MT shinguards idea myself, would have if I was Jericho or Ken Shamrock (in his WWE days though)!

The boots my mate's missus found on a website - www.kaboodle.com
    ................you then have to search for "pro wrestling costume boots". They're only made of vinyl so wont last long but cost about 55 quid (a lot cheaper than proper ones which sre generally over 200 dollars!!!)

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky14 View Post
    Was thinking of the MT shinguards idea myself, would have if I was Jericho or Ken Shamrock (in his WWE days though)!

The boots my mate's missus found on a website - www.kaboodle.com
    ................you then have to search for "pro wrestling costume boots". They're only made of vinyl so wont last long but cost about 55 quid (a lot cheaper than proper ones which sre generally over 200 dollars!!!)

Hope this helps.
    cheers dude, you deserve credit just for reppin Flair , but i'll be going for a much more pikey option than 55 lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

My "pikey" option was ganna be a set of wellies, cut them open and attach them to a set of my work boots and paint them if necessary. Might be worth a look....

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quality that like mate
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA