Thread: Jon Thaxton seminar

Default Jon Thaxton seminar

Jon Thaxton seminar

Saturday 11th June 2011
    At Sir Freds School, Welwyn Garden City, Herts

Jon is a former European and British professional boxer. He has shared the ring with the likes of Ricky Hatton and Eamonn Magee during his 17 years as a pro boxer.

He will be doing a Junior and Adult session which will include training session, motivational chat and Q&A about his career and life. There will be a photo and autograph session at the end.

Tickets Juniors 10.00 - Adults 15.00

This is going to be a limited place event so book early to avoid disappointment.

For more details check out http://www.bushinmma.co.uk/thaxton.html

Call now on 0777 1712606 or email info@bushinmma.co.uk

Jon Thaxton aimed in local schools to encourage children to take part in fun and energetic after school clubs that are aimed at teaching children the joys of exercise, encouraging these vital skills so they can develop into healthy, confident adults.
    Phase 1 Introduction to fitness and exercise
    Phase 2 Improving your fitness level
    Phase 3 Advanced Training

chicago bootcamp
    Last edited by Hardy; 04-06-2011 at 01:54 PM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

hardy, what the hell is going on with your posts? are you a badly programmed machine?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'