Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Training after "the snip"

Default Training after "the snip"

Just wondering if anybody on here has had a vasectomy , and if so how long were they unable to train for ? I have mine next week and want to resume training as soon as possible , but the clinic were very vague about how long id have to stay away from exercise.
    cheers.

my fren hav you loose your mind?
    Existem bons lutadores que praticam boas lutas, porém existem os melhores lutadores que praticam a melhor luta: JIUJITSU

www.faixarua.co.uk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lmao, i know someone who had one a few weeks ago, they had 10 days off and took it really easy when they started rolling again

be prepared to have HUGE swollen knackers!

also they inject INTO your testicles before they cut them

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post

be prepared to have HUGE swollen knackers!
    I thought having the snip was supposed to have the opposite effect?

you think having your balls injected and cut into isn't going to make them swell up?

dude you should be fine as long as you feel fine, just take it easy for the first week....however....

mine went horribly wrong and they quaterised (sp) a nerve ending which left me in permanent agony for over a month....so good luck with that lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    dude you should be fine as long as you feel fine, just take it easy for the first week....however....

mine went horribly wrong and they quaterised (sp) a nerve ending which left me in permanent agony for over a month....so good luck with that lol
    Bloody hell mate thats the last thing i wanted to hear !

try rolling just after getting a circumcision mate, that's some real hardcore shit!!!

I'm actually cupping mine as I read this....
    'STAND FAST'

wait a while son
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0