Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Training after "the snip"

All done now , had a similar experience to willow in that the left one was a breeze but the right one was fooking horrendous ! they shoved some more anaesthetic in though and was okay after that. I dont feel too bad today to be fair so im quite optimistic with regards to rolling again. Im glad I had it done because as much as i love my kids , i dont wish to make any more

The best part of it is telling the missus you have got to shag her whenever you want for the next 6 weeks!

Your excuse is you have to clear out all your tadpoles and you've only had it done for her!!!

Whatever you do though, don't forget your sample when you go to the hospital! I did and you try cracking one off in the gents toilets in the middle of january in a fooking hospital!!!

Almost impossible!!!

boxingbrit

My missus is 10 yrs younger than me. I send my time making excuses not to do it cos i am too knackered!!. This will be a good excuse

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    My missus is 10 yrs younger than me. I send my time making excuses not to do it cos i am too knackered!!. This will be a good excuse
    Same mate , im 41 and the missus is 29. Will be nice to have a bloody rest to be honest

Fuck me , In that case I think I must have married a bloke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    That could only be funny to someone who is not considering having it done!!
    I just don't know if I'll be able to use jacket 'spuds' as my main source of carbs anymore. The term 'spuds' was what did it.
    'STAND FAST'

I am having the snip in 3 weeks, was already terrified then i read this thread.... might have to tell my wife I am reconsidering things now! Lol.