Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Training after "the snip"

steve_langford

Fuck that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    Fuck that shit.
    fuck that shit indeed
    Amatuer Kickboxer: 3-0-0

They do inject into each one, imagine a cocktail stick into a pickled onion!! my tubes were burnt rather than cut, smells a little like bacon cooking. No swelling, very little pain just a bit of discomfort (I actually fell asleep having mine done but I think that was the Diazipam they gave me before).

I was back training after a couple of days but drilling half guard wasn't the best move, one swole up to twice it's normal size so i took a week off.

I had mine done 10 years ago. They injected both spuds to numb them and the doctor started on the right one first. No problems. slice, clamp, snip,cauterise and stitch. easy peasy!

The left one however was another matter! He started to slice and WOAH WHAT THE FUCK?? no anaestetic!!!!! I nearly involuntarily kicked the nurse into the next cubicle. So he injected the spud again with what I can only describe as a fucking Knitting needle. This time he sliced , clamped, snipped cauterised and stitched with no further trauma!!
    Until two nurses came in! I'm lay there with my legs in the air ,my cock and clackers on show and they were just smiling. At this stage I thought I might be in with a shout with the smaller good looking one!

Doh! They came up between my legs and said "this is the bit we enjoy the most"
    By now I was beginning to feel a little uneasy. The said " you might feel a little warming sensation now" and proceeded to cover my clackers with what felt like chilli powder.

Fucking stroll on!! It felt like my nuts had been torched and they just stood there pissing their sides laughing.

I just lay there and and thought I'm a eunach!!

After that it was easy. I was rolling again on the following Wednesday.

boxingbrit

All of that seems mild in comparison with having another kid/ baby mother

I love my two kids amd enjoy every minute with them but the mothers are a nightmare!!

Between 5 and 30% of vasectomy patients get chronic pain in their balls. I'd rather have a kid every 9 months for the rest of my life.
    Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology.

boxingbrit

My two baby mothers are a constant pain in my balls

Rōnin

Why would you cut your balls off, whats the benefit?

Quote Originally Posted by willow View Post
    I had mine done 10 years ago. They injected both spuds to numb them and the doctor started on the right one first. No problems. slice, clamp, snip,cauterise and stitch. easy peasy!

The left one however was another matter! He started to slice and WOAH WHAT THE FUCK?? no anaestetic!!!!! I nearly involuntarily kicked the nurse into the next cubicle. So he injected the spud again with what I can only describe as a fucking Knitting needle. This time he sliced , clamped, snipped cauterised and stitched with no further trauma!!
    Until two nurses came in! I'm lay there with my legs in the air ,my cock and clackers on show and they were just smiling. At this stage I thought I might be in with a shout with the smaller good looking one!

Doh! They came up between my legs and said "this is the bit we enjoy the most"
    By now I was beginning to feel a little uneasy. The said " you might feel a little warming sensation now" and proceeded to cover my clackers with what felt like chilli powder.

Fucking stroll on!! It felt like my nuts had been torched and they just stood there pissing their sides laughing.

I just lay there and and thought I'm a eunach!!

After that it was easy. I was rolling again on the following Wednesday.
    I woke up in a foul mood.. lack of sleep.. You, my friend, have made me laugh out loud. Sorry but twas funny.
    'STAND FAST'

boxingbrit

That could only be funny to someone who is not considering having it done!!