Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cage Warriors 41 is LIVE Tonight on TV and Online

Default Cage Warriors 41 is LIVE Tonight on TV and Online

As you all know Cage Warriors 41 is tonight and the event will be shown LIVE and for FREE here on www.CageWarriors.com and on TV around the world.

The LIVE stream is due to start at 7.05pm (UK Time) and will feature all 12 Pro bouts. To view the live stream go to http://www.cagewarriors.com/tv.php and follow the instructions. (Make sure you register for the live stream if you have not done so already and please note this is separate from your forum account.)

To watch Cage Warriors 41 on TV here in the UK you have to tune-in to Premier Sports TV which is available on Sky Digital channel 433 (Sadly it's not on Cable) at 9pm. They will be showing the event on a free-to-air basis and you will NOT have to subscribe to this channel to watch the show.

The event will also be shown LIVE on Setanta Sports 1 (Ireland), Setanta Africa, and The Fight Network (Canada) if you live in those areas.

Hope you enjoy the show !

Best of luck with tonight going to be a good show no doubt !,
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

Ive registered for event but working til 10pm, is the event a live stream only, or will it be available to watch 2moro?

Thanks

phwooarrrr, looking forward to this!....roll on a bit of cage warriors and cream eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by dadyJ View Post
    phwooarrrr, looking forward to this!....roll on a bit of cage warriors and cream eggs!
    man with a plan, think i will follow suit haha
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

Anyone else not have channel 433 on sky?
    Not recognised and i have the full package

Great stream guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Rza View Post
    Anyone else not have channel 433 on sky?
    Not recognised and i have the full package
    have you got an old box as i the one in my room that im now using for freeview doesnt even get channel 5 with out adding it as an extra channel via a seperate menu!?

433 is fine on my sky +
    Rich Austin

1st round of Lobov/Hill, Lobov's footwork looks awesome, very hard guy to hit cleanly. Good attempt at a peruvian necktie by Hill.

Also well impressed by how clued up the commentators are. They both know their stuff.