Thread: Dougie, So whats your story?

Default Dougie, So whats your story?

Dougie, i'm interested as to how you got to the top of the ladder in UKMMA promoting, so i thought up a mini interview.

Hope you dont mind.

so here goes...................

How did you get involved in UKMMA?

Were you a fan of MMA before you got involved?

Whats your background?

What are your plans for the future??
    The artist formally known as OilinDaDrum

Dougie, So whats your story?
    Dougie, i'm interested as to how you got to the top of the ladder in UKMMA promoting, so i thought up a mini interview.

Hope you dont mind. (No on the conterary I enjoy answering questions)

so here goes...................

How did you get involved in UKMMA? (My involvement in UKMMA was actually quite acidental?) My first encounter with MMA was when I sponsored a bout at the first UK cage event in February 2002 called "cage wars" at the Portsmouth Guildhall

Were you a fan of MMA before you got involved? (No to be perfectly honest I had never even heard of it beforehand)

Whats your background? (Not sure if this question refers to fighting experience or Buisness? so I will briefly answer to both? At age 11 I studed Judo at HMS Collingwood with my dad who at the time was the Royal Navy coach and also The current Navy Judo champion at the time, I was there for about a year, I then joined the sea cadets whereas I discovered my real talent was as a boxer, I stuck at boxing till the end of my cadet years at the time of leaving I was the only serving cadet to have won the Portsmouth command championships 4 years in a row a record I believe to this date has not been bettered, sadly my competing days were over as I worked hard at a young age on the markets since age 11 through to 18, I then fell into the car industry at firtst picking up scrap cars till a point I became a car dealer, always working hard and constantly investing my money in other projects it was,nt long before I moved on into property, buying selling renovating and renting, along the way I bought up smaller companys that complimented my interests in property to the point now where I have a successful Double Glazing company?Conservatory division/Plastics company/property management/Home improvements & General building works/ New build Construction. And last but not least what is starting to be considered the UK,s premiere mixed martial arts organization?

What are your plans for the future? ( The same as I have always lived my life be the best that I can be and work hard, My main interest at the moment is to dedicate as much of my time and resources into Cagewarriors & MMA in general by setting a true standard for others to follow?)

Lovely, Yet Evil
    Beligerent Forum Dictator

Hmm

I need to start thinking about a few side projects me thinks.
    Get me a better pimping fund:chinese:
    Blow job is better than no job

Voted "Most Sexiest Poster 2003"
    Voted "Most Evil Poster 2004"
    Voted "Most Absent Poster 2007"
    Voted "Joint Sexiest (Male) Poster 2008"

Why have you suddenly changed your name on facebook to Dougie Goodwin?
    I'm no gynecologist but I know a cunt when I see one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Why have you suddenly changed your name on facebook to Dougie Goodwin?
    To get away from you?
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă