Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BAMMA 6 Post Mortem

Marc is 100% right as I am sure your intentions were good too, but your article is a load of rubbish. Within 3 replies, you have been corrected 3 times. Maybe you should try to think a little more carefully before you post articles if you want to be considered legitimate. You do not seem very well placed to pick holes in something you seem to know very little about. Just my opinion, good luck with future articles.

This is a very bad start for your website IMO, unlike everybody else im not convinced your intentions where honorable, however given that Marc Goddard has spared time to address this thread and I have the utmost respect for him I will not rip into your folley this time but will be keeping a close eye on your future publications.

Go to the event next time.
    Dan Hardy talks Swick, GSP and Daley and trains with new thai coach at Libery gym in Nottingham HERE

Who needs to pay proof-readers when the good folk of the CW forum can correct everything for you?
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Thankyou all for the honest feedback. We are a new website and obviously still have a lot to learn. We will take onboard the criticism and look to learn from the mistakes we have made. Again, thanks for taking the time to look at the site and letting us know how you feel. I hope you are not put off and will visit us again soon.

First rule of reporting on an event = be there!

Quote Originally Posted by Daihlo View Post
    First rule of reporting on an event = be there!
    The moon landings, son. The moon landings.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

I was there and I can honestly say I didn't notice any of these "problems" The seating one for instance, as far as I am aware there was absolutely no instance of anything but 100% respect for all the fighters and the teams, I was all of 6 rows back from the cage( behind me was a barrier but the vast majority of those seats inside were either fighters, family & teams and the odd vip and lucky buggers like me) and as soon as it was televised everyone was kept seated and it was very well organized, I sat there most of the afternoon watching the fights drinking beer and the only boos and cat calls I heard were from the seats up the back.

The lack of stools and everything else has been mentioned, they were there for everyone to use if they wanted.

Why you think the A Sarif Mohammed Ali vs. Catalin Zmarandescu fight shouldn't have happened I have no idea, they both looked more than up for it at the start and the result was hardly an brutal arse kicking, he took him down quick and hard and choked him until he tapped, had it gone the other way would you be saying he was lucky. I felt more sorry for Rua at the end of the night that I did for Ali, no harm done he will have woken up Sunday morning with nothing more than his pride dented.

Next time something like this comes up spring for a ticket before you complain how badly it was run, The afternoon had a LOT of fights, the vast majority of which did not go the distance and yet it still ran smoothly for those there.

Quote Originally Posted by BMMAdotCOM View Post
    Thankyou all for the honest feedback. We are a new website and obviously still have a lot to learn. We will take onboard the criticism and look to learn from the mistakes we have made. Again, thanks for taking the time to look at the site and letting us know how you feel. I hope you are not put off and will visit us again soon.

can you give us some background on yourselfs?

Yes can you give us your combat/training/knowledge CV.
    Last edited by BakedBean; 25-05-2011 at 08:35 AM.