Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HomerPlata 'dissed' by 5 year old girl

Default HomerPlata 'dissed' by 5 year old girl

The weekend just gone, my bird's 5 year old daughter turns to her and, out of the blue, says "Mum, when are you getting a new boyfriend?". We laugh it off, but when her mum goes upstairs I seek some answers...

Me: "So do you really want your mum to have a different boyfriend?"
    Her: "Yes"
    Me: "Why?"
    Her: *slight pause* "Because she doesn't wear glasses, and you do"
    Me: "Oh, er, why's that a problem?"
    Her: *without any pause whatsoever* "Because if you have a baby it might be blind"
    Me:

She's soooooooooo mean.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

LOL!!!! Kids RoCk!!!!

Haha! Kids are awesome. Mines 2 and because I'm always going on about the dog barkin next door at all hours, exclaimed as we got out of the car the other day, "I'm gonna kill that dog" as the rather surprised neighbour walked past with the dog in tow. Really need to watch what we say in front of her now because she just repeats everything.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

My 4 year old pointed at a large middle age woman in Tesco at the weekend and said "That woman has a fat tummy!"

She heard, wasn't impressed, we were mortified
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    My 4 year old pointed at a large middle age woman in Tesco at the weekend and said "That woman has a fat tummy!"

She heard, wasn't impressed, we were mortified
    That is mint, at least she can't say it to you now mate!
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

My dad told me that when we were in Argos, I was about 6 at the time, I came running up to him screaming "There's the blues brothers. Da look, there's the blues brothers." He looked in the direction I was pointing and saw two Jewish gentlemen that did not look amused, unlike most of the other people within earshot.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

LOL - Nice one Jimmy

Kids are brutal, but they speaketh the truth, Homer you must not breed for fear of creating blind tea lovers who will rely on us Coffee lovers to make their Tea.....this must not happen.

Ever thought about contact lenses - tell her you cured yourself because you are in fact god and if she doesnt behave you are sending her to hell...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Kids are brutal, but they speaketh the truth, Homer you must not breed for fear of creating blind tea lovers who will rely on us Coffee lovers to make their Tea.....this must not happen.

Ever thought about contact lenses - tell her you cured yourself because you are in fact god and if she doesnt behave you are sending her to hell...
    I tried contact lenses last year - not a fucking chance. I'm not putting any shit in my eyes.

I got the last laugh though. I told her every time she's nasty to me, one of her teeth falls out. She's just starting to lose her milk teeth anyway, giving my warning greater validity.

Unfortunately, she's realised that when her teeth fall out, the fucking tooth fairy gives her money...
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.