Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite football boots?

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post

Always had a pair of copa mundials or world cups, simple good looking boots.
    Agree mate I had couple pairs of Coppas, comfy simple boots.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    ^^^^^^^

Puma Kings and Adidas World Cups are top shouts (also Kaizer 5s)

When Di Canio played for Wednesday he wore some PIMP Pantofola d'Oro boots in white, green, red and blue. Ace.

Di Canio wore white and green Pantofola D'oro boots when he was at Celtic when only Italians wore white boots, wore a gold pair v Aberdeen on boxing day 96, awesome boots.

Umbro speciali Alan Shearer wore
    sponsored by K&G Joinery

3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

had a pair of nike air zoom II when i was 15-16 and they were awesome. saw me through best 2 seasons of my life. played in goal for darlington for a season then back to my old team, played up front for school, won 3 league titles (2 school, 1 sunday team), 7 cups, county cup final, last 8 in nationals, player of the year and players player on a weekend and top goal scorer for school. tbh my careeer went down hill when i lost those boots. they were to me what those old ones were like to jimmy grimble lol
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I remember the Alan shearer ones, the sole was very soft, you could almost fold the boot in half.
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Nathan, You're such a show off, I always got picked last, if ever at all, I think it might have had something to do with i stunk of piss and ate the chewing gum that was stuck under the random desk's in Chemistry and English. Hubba Bubba pineapple flavour was a favourite of mine. Tingled My tastebuds.
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Last edited by kenna; 25-05-2011 at 08:54 PM.
    sponsored by K&G Joinery

Think the only pair of boots i never owned was the predators. World cup's for the majority of my short playing career

Default Buy Soccer Cleats

When you hit the subject for a sport of soccer, make positive you are sporting a great pair of soccer cleats. Cleats are one particular of the most critical facets of any soccer player's video game.