0 0%
  • Fury by decision

3 50.00%
  • boobs

2 33.33%

Thread: Fury vs Chisora confirmed: 23/7

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Fury vs Chisora confirmed: 23/7

just yesterday i was wondering what Dereck is up to, having wasted a lot of time chasing Wlad, only for Wlad to back out citing a sore tummy, then immediately sign to fight Haye - which is an utter disgrace IMO.

not to worry, I'll try my best to calm down. This fight is a meaningful british heavyweight clash, no wuss's involved who refuse to throw a punch and stand there looking scared, which is refreshing.

let's get some predictions going...

http://www.secondsout.com/news/main-...sora-confirmed
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Fury to knock himself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pliers Hanrahan View Post

haha he'll never live that down!

It'll be a great tear up that's for sure. I'll go for Fury, but only just

Quote Originally Posted by Pliers Hanrahan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oebs1 View Post
    haha he'll never live that down!
    missed this, what happened?

"So I ran down the stairs, jumped a couple of barriers and made it past security to the ringside barrier where I shouted, 'Oi, Chisora'.

"He didn't answer so I tried again with, 'Oi, Del Boy'. He turned around and I said, 'Who do you think you are talking about me in the papers? Do you honestly think you can get away with that?'

"He was lost for words so I followed it up by telling him that I'll knock him out when we fight. I told him I'd kill him.
    "I'm in fantatic shape and my mind's set mentally — I'm going to kill him stone dead."
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz1NYAqqi1U
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Bah, google is my friend

So I ripped my shirt off and told him I'd fight him then and there. I did a bit of shadow boxing but no punches were thrown as Warren ushered him away.
    HAHAH In true pikey style!

ive only watched a couple of furys fights and only one of chisora, so with my uneducated opinion ill take fury...

Thanks for the good post!)