Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PAIN PIT NIGHT, SEPT 3rd 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Laner_99 View Post
    Hey Pain pit, where can I get tickets
    Tickets will be allocated to fighters at the end of June or you will be able to purchase them at The Newport Centre from July.

Quote Originally Posted by Esputahlo View Post
    anything yet?
    Not at moment Jamie.
    If any WW pull out you will be given first refusal mate

thanks PPM, I know a few of the guys on the card so will give them a shout ;-)

card updated
    a couple of tba's to be filled due to drop outs

back in newport to fight. the kingsway always brings out the best in me. guna stand plant my feet and swing for the fences..

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

On 3rd of Semptember Painpit Mma will be helping raise funds for Alfie.

Alfie's fundraising group is dedicated to raising funds for Alfie, a 20 month old boy who has recently been diagnosed with a rare form of liver cancer-Hepatoblastoma. He is currently receiving chemotherapy treatment at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff in the hope that the tumours on his liver and lungs will reduce in size, enough to transfer him to Birmingham Childrens Hospital for life saving surgery. The chemotherapy has several potential side effects including loss of hearing, weakening of heart muscle and kidney damage. Alfie is a fighter though and we'd like to raise as much money as we can to provide him and his family with whatever they need to maintain some sort of normality in his life through the coming months.

Painpit will be holding a raffle and placing donation boxes in the venue to help this cause. If you people cant wait till 3rd September to donate you can donate now on 07890529701 or by paypal alfiestrustfund@yahoo.co.uk Please donate, it will mean alot to this boy and his family. To get news on Alfie add Alifie's Fundraising on Facebook
    Last edited by shakus maximus; 13-07-2011 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shakus maximus View Post
    On 3rd of Semptember Painpit Mma will be helping raise funds for Alfie.

Alfie's fundraising group is dedicated to raising funds for Alfie, a 20 month old boy who has recently been diagnosed with a rare form of liver cancer-Hepatoblastoma. He is currently receiving chemotherapy treatment at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff in the hope that the tumours on his liver and lungs will reduce in size, enough to transfer him to Birmingham Childrens Hospital for life saving surgery. The chemotherapy has several potential side effects including loss of hearing, weakening of heart muscle and kidney damage. Alfie is a fighter though and we'd like to raise as much money as we can to provide him and his family with whatever they need to maintain some sort of normality in his life through the coming months.

Painpit will be holding a raffle and placing donation boxes in the venue to help this cause. If you people cant wait till 3rd September to donate you can donate now on 07890529701 or by paypal alfiestrustfund@yahoo.com Please donate, it will mean alot to this boy and his family. To get news on Alfie add Alifie's Fundraising on Facebook

Give alfie my purse please.

Quote Originally Posted by matmccarthy View Post
    Give alfie my purse please.
    Top man Mat!!

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

all VIP tables are gone and over 1000 tickets already shifted.
    this looks like its gonna be an awesome show so get touch asap not to miss out on a ticket

card updated