Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch Wrestling Canada

Quote Originally Posted by mad mike View Post
    Il answer it for you incase you get confused again, I know there are far more people doing bjj than catch, that's why I said I think alot more people will be getting into catch the more its being advertised and being brought back.
    So, if something is advertised more it will lead to more people doing it? Really? You should give The Apprentice a shot!

Yeh advertised as in like this lad is trying to do by getting good guys to come over and do seminars and advertise it on here and Facebook, does that not mean advertising or am I mistaken, any way that's as much as I'm going to say this place pisses me off just aload of narow minded bullies

Calm down! I was just saying that it is obvious that advertising something will lead to more people trying it.

That being said, if there is someone who isn't very good teaching CACC and they enter No-Gi comps and get absolutely raped by all of the other guys, that isn't going to help the cause.

Ok, and like I said I don't know any thing about this guys grappling skills or teaching skills, but if he's trying to do good by bringing catch wrestling back more poplar and down to Wales then all the best to him

He may be trying to do good but it could easily have an adverse affect on any potential CACC growth in the UK. If he isn't skilled enough, it is very short-sighted.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

catch wont come back cause there's almost no one capable of teaching it
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Frens, lets not bash arts. Just bash people ok.

I like all forms of grappling. i learn a lot from jiu jitsu guys, sambists, catch as can can wwrestlers, and luta livre people.
    and wrestlers, and judo, and kali.

see you
    Insert whiny message

Sorry Mike misread your post!! I know jamie personally and trained BJJ with him for a number of years, top guy. I'd love to learn CACC and hopefully Jamie can bring people like Billy Robinson and Erik Paulson to Wales in the future. Good luck with it mate.

I know Jamie personally and he's not good enough to teach any form of grappling, let alone one which he has only spent a week learning.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/