Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SAMI BERIK vs KEVIN DONNELLY - KNUCKLEUP "STRENGTH and HONOUR" JUNE 25th

yeah, was cool catching up! Onwards upwards, there is no.. see you round next one I fight :-P

mma is just a game based on a duel where we play with our arguments of physical expressions to the point where we stop when its time to..... We dont play for keeps. The moutain of a mole of it is purely for marketing purposes,lol

www.samiberik.com

Quote Originally Posted by ReD_mIst View Post
    Not sure what your point is? That doesnt answer my question at all!
    Sorry, rushed that post. It was very difficult to see how much contact was made with the eye. My point was that the ref would have struggled to see any contact between the knuckle and the eye. Would have been a very bold move to declare a NC. It's to my understanding that any eye gouging (intentional or unintentional gives grounds for the ref to stop the action). Not sure if you're having me on, you clearly know the rules better than most Aaron

Sami, unlucky. Was great to see you back in action. All the best.

-Si

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

lol... I was pretty sure it was a legal blow. I asked the question mainly to clarify if there was a misunderstanding of the rules or not. Husseyin's posts read like he thought the fight should of been a NC to the strike, which I dont think it should.

like how u get punched in the nuts ref should of stopped fight to allow the person to recover but its a hard call for the ref to see what happened.
    www.SAMIBERIK.com

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinBerik View Post
    like how u get punched in the nuts ref should of stopped fight to allow the person to recover but its a hard call for the ref to see what happened.
    But thats because it is a foul blow. Being punched in the eye isn't....

It was an agreed CATCHWEIGHT fight so not sure why the belt changed hands. Thats irrelevant anyway.

And if I ever get ko'd I'll be sure to ask the ref to give me chance to recover!

Huseyin you need to accept it was a fair fight and a fair win. Kev has NEVER once complained, moaned or griped about the first loss. He accepted he lost, and has learned from it, trained harder and become an awesome fighter. Sami seems to accept it so I think you need to aswell
    http://www.jaymeanstreakmortimore.com/index.php www.lionsdenuk.co.

Are their results anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by iandean View Post
    Are their results anywhere?
    Full write up will be out soon Ian!

Quote Originally Posted by mortimore View Post
    It was an agreed CATCHWEIGHT fight so not sure why the belt changed hands. Thats irrelevant anyway.

And if I ever get ko'd I'll be sure to ask the ref to give me chance to recover!

Huseyin you need to accept it was a fair fight and a fair win. Kev has NEVER once complained, moaned or griped about the first loss. He accepted he lost, and has learned from it, trained harder and become an awesome fighter. Sami seems to accept it so I think you need to aswell
    I was talking about sami being unlucky to bit hit in the eyeball, kev was winning the fight
    www.SAMIBERIK.com