Thread: GoToTheGround 3 - Sun July 3rd 2011 - Registration OPEN...

Default GoToTheGround 3 - Sun July 3rd 2011 - Registration OPEN...

Registration is now open via the website for our next event: July 3rd 2011

Visit www.gototheground.com to register! Registration closes midnight Thursday 30th June.

''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

Can't wait for this. especially the sports massage!

TTT - Only 10 days left to register!

Registration closes midnight Thursday 30th June 2011. Don't miss it!

As for our previous event, registration will be open up till midnight on Thursday 30th June after which, full competitor lists and bracket timings will be published by close of play on the Friday. Please note there will be no on the day registration.

As always we’ll make sure that all competitors get at least two fights.

The usual weight classes are all available: -65Kg, -70Kg,-77Kg,-84Kg,-93Kg,-100Kg,+100Kg (all have novice, intermediate & advanced divisions)

JUNIORS & LADIES: If you or any of you teammates would like to enter a juniors or ladies division, please contact us and we will match you with other interested competitors.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

Kick off is a week today guys!

TTT - Only 3 days left to register!

Registration closes midnight Thursday 30th June 2011. Don't miss it!

As for our previous event, registration will be open up till midnight on Thursday 30th June after which, full competitor lists and bracket timings will be published by close of play on the Friday. Please note there will be no on the day registration.

As always we’ll make sure that all competitors get at least two fights.

The usual weight classes are all available: -65Kg, -70Kg,-77Kg,-84Kg,-93Kg,-100Kg,+100Kg (all have novice, intermediate & advanced divisions)

JUNIORS & LADIES: If you or any of you teammates would like to enter a juniors or ladies division, please contact us and we will match you with other interested competitors.

***** SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT *****

Congratualtions to Frank Sanderson from CG Essex who has grabbed himslef FREE ENTRY FOR LIFE to all GTTG events!

What did he do to deserve this? - He got a tattoo of our grappling motto on his back reading: "For most the ground is the end... for us it's just the beginning".

THANKS FOR THE CRAZY LEVEL OF SUPPORT!
    Last edited by Josh Palmer; 27-06-2011 at 09:23 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter