Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cage Contender doesn't pay fighters

John's response does on first glance appear reasonable, however does not answer any questions raised by my original post.
    I don't understand how whilst undergoing treatment, he CAN use a phone to give excuses for not paying people, but he CANNOT use a phone to call the bank and transfer money.
    It's a shame it's come to this, why can't people just be honest and pay what they owe?...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Oh and lovey, both "paid" and "payed" are legit, although "payed" was indeed a spelling error, it's simply an older spelling of the word...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

If by older you mean wrong.

I like John and I'm mates with Mark, pretty sure John's being legit and Mark will get paid, Loveys just a big Jobby.......
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by John Ferguson View Post
    of course he is telling the truth, he has no reason not to. It was a series of cock ups at our side that left 2 out of 28 fighters not paid. Not making an excuse for it because Mark is correct it is not on and shouldn't have happened. And as stated the minute I am back from my med treatment it will be sorted.
    how can you post on here and not use your online banking facility to pay Mark ?

or maybe your efforts are best directed at getting someone to pay him rather than your effort posting on here defending yourself... just an idea

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by John Ferguson View Post
    Mark you and your management are well aware that I have been off work being treated for illness.

I confirmed by email to your management last week that it would be sorted the second i was back to work and this is still the case.
    It appears you have a reasonable track record.

It would perhaps be a good idea if you could post an exact date this will happen for the avoidance of further doubt.

Once this date is honoured a confirmation from the offended party could conclude this thread.

I do to some degree agree with the OP regards the use of the phone however I also understand that when people are unwell , getting well should be and often is the main priority and all else rightfully gets put on hold.

This can sometimes mean that the emotion and willingness of the patient to want to resolve external situations more swiftly than is realistically possible leads to slightly inaccurate information being supplied with regards to timescales of resolution of said external situations.

Yea John's legit, Mark if you want some one to tap you some cash ask lovey, he's loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    It appears you have a reasonable track record.

It would perhaps be a good idea if you could post an exact date this will happen for the avoidance of further doubt.

Once this date is honoured a confirmation from the offended party could conclude this thread.

I do to some degree agree with the OP regards the use of the phone however I also understand that when people are unwell , getting well should be and often is the main priority and all else rightfully gets put on hold.

This can sometimes mean that the emotion and willingness of the patient to want to resolve external situations more swiftly than is realistically possible leads to slightly inaccurate information being supplied with regards to timescales of resolution of said external situations.
    hahaha i am trying to get out of a parking ticket, can you help ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

i cant believe that the guy being harassed has been having medical treatment and this hasnt stopped people constantly phoning him for money and now people questioning his behaviour.
    They call me Tel. But its Mr. Tel to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    hahaha i am trying to get out of a parking ticket, can you help ?
    Yes................................