Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TUF 14 entry fights, "The best fights in the history of TUF" - Dana White

Default TUF 14 entry fights, "The best fights in the history of TUF" - Dana White

http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...ntent=FaceBook

"The fights to get into the house happened Tuesday. I'm going to figure out a way to make sure every one of those fights airs on TV. The best fights ever in the history of 'The Ultimate Fighter. There's some nasty guys on this season. Just the show open is better than the entire last season's fights."

Featuring a cast of bantamweight and featherweight fighters, The Ultimate Fighter season 14 taping is underway as of this week according to UFC president Dana White. (Via mmajunkie.com)

In season 13, we did not see an elimination round for contestants to earn their spot in the famed TUF house, and after a lackluster season, UFC officials promised its return.

With Jason "Mayhem" Miller coaching opposite Michael Bisping, this seasons coaching staff is sure to garner more mainstream attention. And now, if what White says is true, the scraps should be fan pleasing as well.

When do bantamweight and featherweights not bring intense action to the cage?
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Sounds like its gonna be a good season, Bisping and Miller should be fun.

Any British fighters involved? i realise the names havn't been released yet.

fingers crossed for this season, Ive been going off TUF recently but have to say, real excited about this one.
    STUART WELLS 2-2-0

there was never any way BW and FW would be anything other than exciting.

cant wait to see it

going to be a really awesome series. on a side not does anyone else think mayhem has bulked up? http://twitpic.com/5992l6
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    going to be a really awesome series. on a side not does anyone else think mayhem has bulked up? http://twitpic.com/5992l6
    They've just photoshopped his head over an early Randy Couture.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

sounds cool looking forward to this
    www.SAMIBERIK.com

I can't wait for this season. Will be the first season since season 4 that I will watch every episode. The fights are going to be ridiculously good this season! So many good unsigned Feathers and Bantams.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by Paralyser View Post
    Sounds like its gonna be a good season, Bisping and Miller should be fun.

Any British fighters involved? i realise the names havn't been released yet.
    Heard a rumour about Paul McVeigh