Thread: Mayweather vs Ortiz!

Default Mayweather vs Ortiz!

Wow, Mayweather stepping up and fighting a real guy who's coming off a win! Something that can't be said about Pacquiao in recent times. This and Pacquiao vs Marquez will be the perfect set up to the fight, providing they both win.

Pac man picks his fights (much like most high end fighters) but floyds out done him by picking a young solid hungry skilled fighter to face, if JJM was to old and the weight was not his real weight when floyd whooped his ass then if manny beats him again surely it cant be impressive( pac mans never beat him in imoressive fashon anyway) and if he struggles the way he usually does it will prob come a selling point for a mayweather vs pac fight. Not that we need any
    This is the most fun i can have without going to jail

This fight is taylor made for Mayweather. Ortiz is sucker for counter punch (Mayweathers best weapon) and is a brawler.

If he trys to brawl with Mayweather he gets picked off if he trys to box with Mayweather he gets eaten over 12 rounds. On paper it looks great and they will sell it well and Ortiz has another belt to add to his legecy. Plus he just beat Berto who was carrying alot of hype so perfect time for Mayweather to beat him.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i don't know anything about this ortiz guy, this is a total 'man in the street' post, but if he didn't want to fight Pac, why's he want this? it screams 'i want to fight people i think i can beat' doesn't it?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    i don't know anything about this ortiz guy, this is a total 'man in the street' post, but if he didn't want to fight Pac, why's he want this? it screams 'i want to fight people i think i can beat' doesn't it?
    he could beat Pac without a doubt... this fight is just cashflow a warm up before his next big fight.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I cant see him fighting Pacaquio now.

Pacaquio doesnt need mayweather for his legacy. Everyone knows Mayweather is ducking him.

After Andre Ward beats Froch hes gonna be next big thing. Looked awesome last couple fights. But his jesus loving way isnt going to hype fights very well lol
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Ortiz is the current welterweight champ and has looked impressive recently. He's younger, stronger and a southpaw. For sure he is a lot more dangerous than any of Pacquiao's recent zombie opponents.