Thread: SWFC 3: 21st August in Torquay. Looking for Pro and NSAC Amateur Fighters

Default SWFC 3: 21st August in Torquay. Looking for Pro and NSAC Amateur Fighters

SWFC 3: South West Fighting Championships
    Sunday 21st August 2011
    The Venue Nightclub
    Torquay, Devon

Hey guys,

Looking for fighters at all weights, particularly NSAC Amateur fighters (6oz gloves, headshots standing and on the ground)

Also I need a 55kg female PRO to fight 2-1-0 opponent.

This is a well run show and with over 700 people in attendance, there is always a great atmosphere. Look up SWFC on facebook to see pics from previous shows.

Grant Waterman is refereeing. There will be a doctor and medics cageside. We have decent sized warm up areas, with free water and fruit. There is no pissing about in between fights. We have started every show bang on time and only have a minute or two between each fight.

PURSE, EXPENSES and HOTEL PAID FOR TRAVELLING FIGHTERS (EVEN AMATEUR!!!!!)

So why not come to Torquay and have a fight and a holiday?!

Contact me via PM or email krisbarras (at) hotmail.com

Thanks

Kris Barras
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

ttt for fighters
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

What sort of fruit Kris? Just bananas or a more exotic range?
    Joking aside this is a very professionally run show. Great venue, appreciative chav free crowd, very fair matching, and good facilities.
    Its in Torquay which is a friendly, scenic seaside resort. I had one fighter on the last show, the guy on the poster Alaric Moore (he won but as you can see picked up a few cuts and bruises!)
    Last edited by Andy Costello; 16-06-2011 at 09:23 AM.