Thread: Grand opening - Crossface training Center Harrow Middlesex 19th June

Default Grand opening - Crossface training Center Harrow Middlesex 19th June

crossface.jpg
    Time
    Sunday, June 19 12:00pm - 3:00pm

unit F7 Phoenix Business centre Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, HA1 2SP

www.crossface-mma.co.uk

We want you to truly experience Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) in a safe and friendly environment. Our main disciplines we offer are Combat Submission Wrestling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Our aim is to guide you to achieve the best results for you, for competition, for fun and for life. Believe me when I say, “this is my passion, this is my life. See you in class” David Lee (head coach)

Combat Submission Wrestling:
    A dynamic expression of all ranges of unarmed combat developed by Sensei Erik Paulson. Kicking, Punching, Clinching, Tackles, Throws & Takedowns are all part of the CSW repertoire - along with all the ground positions, attacks, escapes & reversals. Blending Jun Fan Gung Fu with Thai Boxing, Savate, Kali, Judo, Freestyle Wrestling and Greco-Roman Wrestling with techniques and submissions from Shootwrestling, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Sambo and Catchascatchcan. An eclectic, explosive and exciting fusion of arts which makes you appreciative of the term 'Martial Athletics'.

David has been involved in martial arts since he was born, with he’s family’s serious dedication to Judo, both brother and sister being Black belts. David practiced Judo then went on to train Karate, achievement a black belt by the age of 10. David study of martial arts would then become life changing at the age of 18, where the path he began as a child was followed once again. Transitioning him from a starry eyed musician to the martial artist he is today. David studies have exposed him to many arts and systems, Jeet Kune Do, Kali, Silat, Muay Thai, Savate, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ), freestyle, Greco-Roman, Catchascatchcan Wrestling, Western Boxing and more. Training with such legends as Guru Dan Inosanto, Erik Paulson (to whom david is certified Instructor in Combat Submission Wrestling), Ze Marcello (david has earned his Brown belt BJJ), Winston Scott, Otto Madaraz, Bob Breen, Rick Young and others. (some of the best Martial Artists in the world).

David’s Mixed Martial arts career started with his 1st fight at Cage Rage 2. David has fought for some of the best promotions out there, UFC, Cage Rage, Cage Gladiators and he now holds the featherweight title for Bushido challenge and is the former Ultimate Challenge (UCMMA), defending the UCMMA belt in December 2010 earned him a top 5 UK ranking (no2 – no4. Depending on the publisher) and top 10 in Europe
    ."
    Last edited by vulturemma; 17-06-2011 at 09:50 AM.

this sounds brill; are the classess ongoing? i would like to travel there and train with you. So far, i have done Thai muay, karate, gong fu/kickboxing

When would be the best time; Is it open mat on saturday?
    Last edited by BigBadDom; 22-07-2011 at 12:46 PM.