Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Entwistle "It's going to be a painful night for Wheeler!"

did i miss the racist thread?
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    LOL at the only people posting on the thread have the same avatar.

Having a few mates post something on a public forum is hardly making it.

Mind you when the yanks find out about Enty loving Hitler and being the UK's biggest racist it might raise his profile a bit
    You need to drop the racist thing you fuckin moron because am far from it you fuckin idiot

You look like the only gay in the village of little Britain am gonna get some pics up after so we can compare!!

Will you be at cage warriors sludge and will you be introducing yourself to me??

And whats going to happen if he does introduce himself to you ?

Ross

Sledge via powerbomb

that thread on the UG has made me slightly disgusted with the UKTT, they used to be proper trolls.
    Last edited by Ross; 19-06-2011 at 05:33 PM.

Ross

edited into one post

Angry

This is the same attitude that Hitler had. Also the comment you made about being raped by a big black man leads me to believe you are a racist.

You disgust me you facist pig.
    sledge you a shitbag you fat fuckin flower pansey iv a gud mind to show up at 1 of your shows and teach you a lesson why dont you sort a fight out with me, your microphone and you cus you see that mic of yours wheather it would be your tag team partner or not id ram the fucker so far up your arse and through yor mouth you would look like you were giving it head SLEDGE I REEEEEEEEEEEEEALY HATE YA

All you do is hate. Me. Black people. Everyone.

Facist pig.
    sledge i hate FAT PEOPLE AND YOUR 1 OF THEM YOU FAT USELESS FUCK all your good for is talking to that stick in your hand thats your only friend, and you talk to it cuz you know it cnt answer back and if it did youd just turn it off you sad fat fuck

Quote Originally Posted by morris dancer View Post
    sledge you a shitbag you fat fuckin flower pansey iv a gud mind to show up at 1 of your shows and teach you a lesson why dont you sort a fight out with me, your microphone and you cus you see that mic of yours wheather it would be your tag team partner or not id ram the fucker so far up your arse and through yor mouth you would look like you were giving it head SLEDGE I REEEEEEEEEEEEEALY HATE YA
    Nice troll account enty, you faggot.

Whats the betting you don't say sweet FA to Sledge at CW? Slim to none.

Seen more life in a wankers hanky to be fair, you melted when you tasted Brads knee, you will melt again.

An lols at wanting to fight Sledge, he would fill you in too.

Quote Originally Posted by James Saville View Post
    i think we should all chip in more money to brads purse if he knocks the fuck out of enty! (WHICH HE WILL, AGAIN)
    get your hair cut

Ross

Sledge, Rabble rabble RABBLE Rabble