Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ian Entwistle "It's going to be a painful night for Wheeler!"

^^ Yep... there is no warwagon, more like uselesscuntwagon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I'm actually warming to Enty. Yes, he's a bit of a gobshite but brings some entertainment to the forum. Am I the only one on the Enty warwagon?
    *tentatively raises his hand*
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Enty can I fight you please?
    my record is 300-0-0, is this a match you would be interested in?
    I weigh 70kg but thats fully roided!! (normal hobbit weight around 59kg).
    I fink dis is a fair matchup for ya? what say ye?

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Mind you when the yanks find out about Enty loving Hitler and being the UK's biggest racist it might raise his profile a bit
    These are very serious statements and very libelous , do you have any proof?

He's not a nazi cos he's not wearing Hoelzer Reich.

^^ and you know about being a nazi?!?!

I think you're secretly bumming enty!! you big hairy nutsack!!

Quote Originally Posted by LEONIDIS View Post
    Enty can I fight you please?
    my record is 300-0-0, is this a match you would be interested in?
    I weigh 70kg but thats fully roided!! (normal hobbit weight around 59kg).
    I fink dis is a fair matchup for ya? what say ye?
    hahahahahaha! Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Ano what you mean mate I honestly do but am just me and am never gonna change that no matter what job am doing!!

Sorry but am afraid am gonna be unprofessional again but if u have noticed it's usually only with sludge

You wanna start talking about you would just turn up at my door you ever step foot in my town never mind my door I will be making sure your going home without your nose. If at any point you only gay in the village look a like you grow some balls and wanna say anything to my face av no problem giving you my address or meeting u anywhere you want.

Ano that's unprofessional but the fat usless cunt has never fought and thinks he's some kinda big man when the guys nothing in any walk of life!!
    shut up you fool!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I'm actually warming to Enty. Yes, he's a bit of a gobshite but brings some entertainment to the forum. Am I the only one on the Enty warwagon?
    Just you, enty, and his other troll accounts.

Enty is a bumhole engineer!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    LOL at the facist pig and his troll accounts.

It is hilarious that the retarded racist can't spell and then tries to troll with with his hate filled grammar under a different name.

As far as coming and introducing myself to you at CW goes. If I really wanted you to know who I was I'd turn up on your door step. But TBH you are in the class of mildly amusing retard. You pass a bit of time when I come on the forum for a giggle. I put you on the same level as belly button fluff. Quite amusing to play with but with no substance. Once Brad has smashed you back into obsurity nobody will remember you.

Now please take your hate filled facist attitiude back to the gutter and try a night class in basic English. As Nazi German is obviously your first language it must be difficult.
    oh fatty sledge threatning to turn up at entys door ha ha ha tut tut tut why dnt you do it wed have a field day you fat fuck tut tut tut big mistake chubs,,,,,,,,,oh by the way i fucking hate you fat boy