Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ian Entwistle "It's going to be a painful night for Wheeler!"

fairplay, some "not rights" in UKMMA. can honestly say im disgusted with some of this shit...

Enty kicked me in the belly and nearly killed my unborn child after he started a riot in the gay club he hangs out in after a black man spoke to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pregnant Wife View Post
    Enty kicked me in the belly and nearly killed my unborn child after he started a riot in the gay club he hangs out in after a black man spoke to him.
    It just gets worse and worse. This forum is going down hill with the amount of trolls.
    Josh'The Judge' Simpson - Sapphire MMA -

Seriously, someone make me a mod. I'm on this all day in work, I don't mind cleaning the place up a bit.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    Seriously, someone make me a mod. I'm on this all day in work, I don't mind cleaning the place up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Ano that's unprofessional but the fat usless cunt has never fought and thinks he's some kinda big man when the guys nothing in any walk of life!!
    Seeing Sledge is the self proclaimed "Swiss Army Knife of UK MMA" yet you claim he has never fought an MMA bout, why don't you give him his debut? He can then add this to the list of things to his MMA CV, "Fighter".

I'm sure Enty wouldn't mind fighting a heavyweight as a one off?

Ian Entwhistle vs. Andy Sledge anyone?