Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Entwistle "It's going to be a painful night for Wheeler!"

Enty v Kieran Malone for those comments

Honestly didn't mean any disrespect to the guy I like watching most the dinky ninjas fight am a fan of there gym.

But like I said if he beats bowman I will fight him of he wants to but again no offence but fighting someone who would be 1-4-0 no matter how talented people say he is ain't the right direction I wanna go in

I dproper didn't mean to offend the lad as like I said I rate his gym and he doesn't take easy fights. Come on am sure people can see am showing respect here I just want my fight with bowman!! Or anyone who's beat him for that matter!!

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    every fighters opinion i respect thinks the same and anyones a fool who thinks otherwise
    This is the same attitude that Hitler had. Also the comment you made about being raped by a big black man leads me to believe you are a racist.

You disgust me you facist pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    This is the same attitude that Hitler had. Also the comment you made about being raped by a big black man leads me to believe you are a racist.

You disgust me you facist pig.
    sludge shut up you prick am far from a recist and youve made your self look like a right dick with that comment

and the hitler thing proper wasnt funny

you look so much like the only gay in the village of little britain you know!!!

and when your mc'in why do u do that shaking thing with your voice yiu silly prick u sound like your speaking whilst doing a high pitched sheep impression

Just watching bowman against malone, enty i think your either over estimating yourself or under estimating bowman on his performance so far in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    Just watching bowman against malone, enty i think your either over estimating yourself or under estimating bowman on his performance so far in the first round.
    Was thinking the same when watching not taking nothing from enty fair play for wanting the fight but based on that performance hes going to have a tough fight bowman looked really good and relaxed everywhere
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

honest 2 god am gonna wreck him!!!

Do you think you have showed in your fights a more all rounded game than what bowman showed int hat fight ??

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    sludge shut up you prick am far from a recist and youve made your self look like a right dick with that comment

and the hitler thing proper wasnt funny

you look so much like the only gay in the village of little britain you know!!!

and when your mc'in why do u do that shaking thing with your voice yiu silly prick u sound like your speaking whilst doing a high pitched sheep impression
    All you do is hate. Me. Black people. Everyone.

Facist pig.

come on Enty we all know Micks gonna smoke u. Ur living in a steroid induced haze if u think ur in with a chance