Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Entwistle "It's going to be a painful night for Wheeler!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Nice troll account enty, you faggot.

Whats the betting you don't say sweet FA to Sledge at CW? Slim to none.

Seen more life in a wankers hanky to be fair, you melted when you tasted Brads knee, you will melt again.

An lols at wanting to fight Sledge, he would fill you in too.
    i fought sledge a few years ago and tapd him out in 69 seconds with a suck

why is there so much hostility between sledge and enty........

Sludge is in love with the wheeley bin so sludge slags me off at any opportunity and I just return the compliments

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Nice troll account enty, you faggot.

Whats the betting you don't say sweet FA to Sledge at CW? Slim to none.

Seen more life in a wankers hanky to be fair, you melted when you tasted Brads knee, you will melt again.

An lols at wanting to fight Sledge, he would fill you in too.
    right number 1 why the fuck do i need a troll account you dickhead i say what i think anyway so it would be pointless me creating one all tho i do find morris dancer funny!!

comments like i wont say anything to sludge you can tell u dont know me because trust me on this i wont think twice in doin the cunt never mind saying anything to him

as far as u saying sludge would fill me in you clearly dont know what your on about with comments like that do ya u fuckin weapon!!

LOL at the facist pig and his troll accounts.

It is hilarious that the retarded racist can't spell and then tries to troll with with his hate filled grammar under a different name.

As far as coming and introducing myself to you at CW goes. If I really wanted you to know who I was I'd turn up on your door step. But TBH you are in the class of mildly amusing retard. You pass a bit of time when I come on the forum for a giggle. I put you on the same level as belly button fluff. Quite amusing to play with but with no substance. Once Brad has smashed you back into obsurity nobody will remember you.

Now please take your hate filled facist attitiude back to the gutter and try a night class in basic English. As Nazi German is obviously your first language it must be difficult.

No Pressure, No Diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    right number 1 why the fuck do i need a troll account you dickhead i say what i think anyway so it would be pointless me creating one all tho i do find morris dancer funny!!

comments like i wont say anything to sludge you can tell u dont know me because trust me on this i wont think twice in doin the cunt never mind saying anything to him
    as far as u saying sludge would fill me in you clearly dont know what your on about with comments like that do ya u fuckin weapon!!
    Is this really how a Professional MMA fighter would act?

There's a thread on the Scottish forum about what the definition of a Professional fighter is and this certainly isn't how he/she should be acting

I don't have anything against Enty as I find him quite entertaining but I think you can be entertaining without being unprofessional

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Is this really how a Professional MMA fighter would act?

There's a thread on the Scottish forum about what the definition of a Professional fighter is and this certainly isn't how he/she should be acting

I don't have anything against Enty as I find him quite entertaining but I think you can be entertaining without being unprofessional
    Ano what you mean mate I honestly do but am just me and am never gonna change that no matter what job am doing!!

Sorry but am afraid am gonna be unprofessional again but if u have noticed it's usually only with sludge

You wanna start talking about you would just turn up at my door you ever step foot in my town never mind my door I will be making sure your going home without your nose. If at any point you only gay in the village look a like you grow some balls and wanna say anything to my face av no problem giving you my address or meeting u anywhere you want.

Ano that's unprofessional but the fat usless cunt has never fought and thinks he's some kinda big man when the guys nothing in any walk of life!!

ENTY IS A GLASS CHIN, ROIDED, PUSSY!!!

Sledge would murder you!!.....you need to grow out of this "small man syndrome" you so obviously suffer from!!!!

You look like some kinda angry hobbitt that flops as soon as he's hit!!! LOOOL

I'm actually warming to Enty. Yes, he's a bit of a gobshite but brings some entertainment to the forum. Am I the only one on the Enty warwagon?