Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 76

Thread: Ian Entwistle "It's going to be a painful night for Wheeler!"

  1. #61

    Default

    Morris Dancer you little bum bandit!! what if I threaten to turn up on your boyfriends door? with my 300 ass raiders!!!!

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEONIDIS View Post
    Morris Dancer you little bum bandit!! what if I threaten to turn up on your boyfriends door? with my 300 ass raiders!!!!
    yep i am a bum bandit and what? why dont you FUCK it out of me,i hope your family dies in a car crash ha ha that would be funny as fuck

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    accrington
    Posts
    659

    Default

    am actually not morris dancer i say everything thats on my mind as me i dont need any other accounts. am honestly not!!

  4. #64
    Senior Member Daniel Churnside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Leigh nr Manchester
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morris dancer View Post
    yep i am a bum bandit and what? why dont you FUCK it out of me,i hope your family dies in a car crash ha ha that would be funny as fuck
    Do we really need cunts like this on this forum? i'm all for banter but i think shit like this is a tad too far.
    No Pressure, No Diamonds.

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Churnside View Post
    Do we really need cunts like this on this forum? i'm all for banter but i think shit like this is a tad too far.
    Agreed. Low quality patter.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

  6. #66

    Default

    yeah im sorry guys that was a tad to far.

  7. #67

    Default

    Apology accepted...... I'm still coming to run a TRAIN of 300 SPARTANS on yo bitch aaaaassssssssss!!!!!

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    accrington
    Posts
    659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morris dancer View Post
    yeah im sorry guys that was a tad to far.
    To be fair tho morris, if he is Leonardis him and all his family died fucking years ago before cars where even invented.

    I suspect tho that he aint Leonardis he's just a twat

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    I suspect tho that he aint Leonardis
    My god you are firing on all cylinders today. Did you think of this all by yourself?

  10. #70

    Default

    I think morris mincer does a little jig for him!!.
    Then he'll write something retarded before he goes mental and roid rages at photos of "the wheely bin" dropping him with a knee!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.