Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Robinson Catch Wrestling Seminars hitting the UK in September

if your anywhere in the northeast i would appreciate a pm i also have some friends who will jump at the chance

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar
    leigh nr manchester

Good work, any in the NW id be up for it
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

were gonna try get him down at stockport

Sorry i havent replied to anyone, ive been having problems with my password etc as i havent been on the site for years. Im in the process of arranging the tour with Billy, i have someone looking into organising a seminar in London then i can start getting back to people on dates etc.

Its really exciting to bring Billy over but has been alot of hard work so please bare with me i hope to get all the info to you guys in the next 7 days and make this a week to remember

You should get Billy for Seni/London in 2012. Maybe even have an exhibit on his career like they did for Bruce Lee a couple years ago.

after a lot of hard work the Billy Robinson UK Seminar Tour is now ready to be announced. Please check the post below for details of your nearest seminar, we have 5 regional seminars and some more club ones to be announced. Exciting times, dont miss this one off chance to train with a British Legend

Sunday 11th September - North East Seminar contact Chris Crossan on 07538991117
    Monday 12th September – Southern Seminar contact Aaron Bannister on 07852240177
    Friday 16th September – Midlands Seminars contact Nathan Leverton on 07871508686
    Saturday 17th September – Lancashire Seminar contact Ian Bromley on 07801022912
    Sunday 18th September - Yorkshire Seminar contact Andy Crittenden on 01302858335

For Leicester Book Online Here

Date: Friday 16th September, 2011
    Price: £35 (book online or pay £10 deposit at gym to secure place)
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop

Rhondda Valley, South wales

where is the southern seminar?

locations of seminars can you tell me as i would love to go to one