Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ian "No Chin" Entwistle

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Churnside View Post
    Worst troll ever.

I'm out.

Hahahahaha!
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

All illegal shots like but there we go. You would be a fool if you thought that av not been taking shot after shot in training there's some footage we have somewhere of us testing my chin I will see if I can put it on here 2 shut u fuckers up

Pro 4-0-0 5 semi pro wins doin fuckin well I would say the 2 images u see are the only times av ever been hit in whole career.

The cunt that hit me with the illegal elbow we had a rematch and I beat him in 56 seconds.

Won't be commenting on this link again as it's been made by a troll!! And quite stupid!!

Quote Originally Posted by gatezy78 View Post
    "surely one right hand on the floor cant have that effect" EPIC LOOL
    So much glass on entys chin, im reconsidering his nickname and thinking of changing it to "chandelier".

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    the 2 images u see are the only times av ever been hit in whole career.
    Yup them two videos maybe the only two times youve been hit and both times been dropped. Hate to think what will happen if you get hit more in ur MMA career.

Have to agree with the commentators on the P4Tv vid tbh... Enty had tried everything, (well a few arm bar & guillotine attempts) and ran out of gas and ideas, even landed his own illegal groin shot and then fell apart with one small shot to the head and looked for a DQ win, must be a tactic he uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Have to agree with the commentators on the P4Tv vid tbh... Enty had tried everything, (well a few arm bar & guillotine attempts) and ran out of gas and ideas, even landed his own illegal groin shot and then fell apart with one small shot to the head and looked for a DQ win, must be a tactic he uses.
    Nah dude it's a bad angel and butters and chatters couldn't see from there position we've got a better angel where u can see the strike and my head bouncing off the mat besides there was no head shots on the floor and I wasn't expecting it

As far as running out of ideas ad been training about a year and when your guys just defending without strikes on the floor it sometimes becomes difficult am about a million times better than when I fought jefferies I was only a baby in terms of mentality knowledge skill cardio and everything really that's before I turned pro and sold my nightclub etc. Went Thailand etc etc etc

^^ What a load of SHIT!!
    Lame lame LAME EXCUSES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Nah dude it's a bad angel and butters and chatters couldn't see from there position we've got a better angel where u can see the strike and my head bouncing off the mat besides there was no head shots on the floor and I wasn't expecting it

As far as running out of ideas ad been training about a year and when your guys just defending without strikes on the floor it sometimes becomes difficult am about a million times better than when I fought jefferies I was only a baby in terms of mentality knowledge skill cardio and everything really that's before I turned pro and sold my nightclub etc. Went Thailand etc etc etc
    What nightclub did you used to own mate ? Was it in accy?

No it was "IN IS ED". Just like the submissions he slapped on wheeler!!

Quote Originally Posted by LEONIDIS View Post
    No it was "IN IS ED". Just like the submissions he slapped on wheeler!!
    Genuine lol.