Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ian "No Chin" Entwistle

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Nah dude it's a bad angel and butters and chatters couldn't see from there position we've got a better angel where u can see the strike and my head bouncing off the mat besides there was no head shots on the floor and I wasn't expecting it

As far as running out of ideas ad been training about a year and when your guys just defending without strikes on the floor it sometimes becomes difficult am about a million times better than when I fought jefferies I was only a baby in terms of mentality knowledge skill cardio and everything really that's before I turned pro and sold my nightclub etc. Went Thailand etc etc etc
    you should have kept the nightclub.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Bascombe View Post
    you should have kept the nightclub.

Wondered how long it'd take before someone said that lol
    No Pressure, No Diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by rolsoner View Post
    So much glass on entys chin, im reconsidering his nickname and thinking of changing it to "chandelier".
    hi there guys yes its me im under a dodgy name cuz im a shit bag i think as long as you win the fight do anything ,cheat, kick in bollocks, exagerate to the max and me being a shitbag id cheat like fuck,,, remember winning is important byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nah dude it's a bad angel and butters and chatters couldn't see from there position we've got a better angel where u can see the strike and my head bouncing off the mat besides there was no head shots on the floor and I wasn't expecting it

As far as running out of ideas ad been training about a year and when your guys just defending without strikes on the floor it sometimes becomes difficult am about a million times better than when I fought jefferies I was only a baby in terms of mentality knowledge skill cardio and everything really that's before I turned pro and sold my nightclub etc. Went Thailand etc etc etc
    you were supposed to be in Thailand for a few months but you had to come home early because you were sick of getting fucked!!! hahah!!! either that or they were sick of your cheating ways!!!!! hahahah! silly little growth head!!!!!

your probably gonna try an deny this but deep down you no its true! and i no its true! and i also no your on the growth!!!!! your a cheat in many forms!!!!!!

Nah dude it's a bad angel
    Like this one? You fucktard.

Sledge this is the 2nd applause you've earned this week lol.

No Pressure, No Diamonds.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Like this one? You fucktard.

http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA