Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ian Entwistle vs. Brad Wheeler II (Moderated) Thread

enty your playing with fire scotty has been on the sceane along time and trains some gd guys and is a gd pro lucky he aint a lw ehhhhhh
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

Id love and sit and play some more but ive got a 5x5 min date with a versa climber.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i herd that reversa climber is pure evil
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

Quote Originally Posted by Death wish View Post
    enty your playing with fire scotty has been on the sceane along time and trains some gd guys and is a gd pro lucky he aint a lw ehhhhhh
    whats his name so i can watch him fight....... and nahhh what u mean 2 say is he's lucky he aint a lightweight

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Hmmmm, fascinating... saying that where the fuck is Enty! I'm bored at work and need entertainment.
    training dude sorry i couldnt brighten up your day at work on the brightside tho its friday.

wheeler saying he threw a head kick and i caught him off balance.................duhhhh!!! you dont counter a running low kick with a static head kick thats never ever ever gonna work!!!

lol at the plank thinking he can take me on the floor only time i was ever put in bad positions in that fight on the floor was done by myself for jumping off for subs not by wheeley bins skill on the floor thats a fact!!!

my weight cut was a nightmare last time wheeler by no fault of my own, and i was still stonger than you this time it aint gonna roll like that am gonna bounce into that cage and completly fuckin wreck you!!

dont really know either fighter but enty comes across as a bit of a dick what happened to fighters being humble etc i hope brad knocks him out

scotty 82 is a gd fighter
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

Quote Originally Posted by Death wish View Post
    scotty 82 is a gd fighter
    so u keep sayin but you aint offering his name up!!

Sounds like Scotty might be a fighter from the north east. What u think about fighters from the north east Enty?

chris scott 3 and 1 pro only pro loss is to allan love
    i had a awful record till chris become 1 of my coachs was 0 and 3 pro nnow 3 and 4
    3 and 1 with the 4 fights i have had with him as 1 of me coachs he is a respected fighter in the north east
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght