Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ian Entwistle vs. Brad Wheeler II (Moderated) Thread

! gave up you fuckin moron what fight was u watching how meny shots 2 the back of your head do u think someone can take he was warned twice i kept my hands in place so he couldnt choke me wheeler fought well out the rules!!

2 who says am gonna come out fast, just because thats what av done in my other fights we think if i can take my time i can pick him apart no ones got to see my hands yet just because youve only seen me fight one way doesnt always mean i will fight that style and i cant stick to gameplans

3 never had a tougher training camp av worked really hard and i feel av improved as a fighter, am sat hear writing this with a black eye a sore jaw and a bruised forehead thats how intence my trainings been. av also spent the last 8 weeks getting smashed in the face almost to even prove a point to my self even

4 people saying he longer the rounds go the more chance hes got i can honestly say av never done as meny rounds for a fight am in the best condition av ever been in for a fight like i said my training camps been brutal!!!

5 my confidance????????? or u fuckin joking or what (sorry for the language mr dean) but thats the stupidest thing av ever seen on this forum!!! my confidance is sky high and am pissed off because i feel i have a point to prove av never been more determined going into the fight.... if you think otherwise you deffinatly dont understand the kinda mindset i have as a person.

fighting means the world to me this is my dream and am not gonna let anyone take it away from me!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ian would you like to moderate that.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ian would you like to moderate that.
    that is moderated!!

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    ! gave up you fuckin moron what fight was u watching how meny shots 2 the back of your head do u think someone can take he was warned twice i kept my hands in place so he couldnt choke me wheeler fought well out the rules!!
    Same fight as everyone esle mate. Same fight that everyone else thought you gave up in. I understand you're a confident bloke and you can't admit that to yourself, but it was plain for everyone to see. Brad made you give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Murphydeepheat View Post
    Same fight as everyone esle mate. Same fight that everyone else thought you gave up in. I understand you're a confident bloke and you can't admit that to yourself, but it was plain for everyone to see. Brad made you give up!
    honestly dont understand how peoples minds work theres no doubt about it i couldnt of carried on, he threw illegal strike after illegal strike if i had of done that it would of been a diffrent story wouldnt it if when i kicked him 2 the floor i vollyed him in the head but i didnt because theres rules and i stuck 2 them BIG DIFFRENCE

THE DICKHEAD WAS WARNED 3 TIMNES AND STILL CARRIED ON ASK MARK GODDARD IF U DONT BELIEVE ME

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Ian_...h?vid=10018752
    it looks like host of them hit the side of the head although its hard to properly see the angle

I think this thread is a result of Enty crying to Ian Dean about being bullied again (yes we all know u have done that before).

In order to not go off topic, I call Wheeler by KO or Enty tapping to strikes in the second

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Ian_...h?vid=10018752
    it looks like host of them hit the side of the head although its hard to properly see the angle
    weve been thru this on the other thread as to the rules..... just an example for u if you could do what the wheeley bin did do u not think dos santos would of finnished carwin??? see my point!!!

anyways thats been discussed no point gettin back on that one coz wheeley bin doesnt have a leg to stand on when it comes 2 shots 2 the back of the head

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBad View Post
    I think this thread is a result of Enty crying to Ian Dean about being bullied again (yes we all know u have done that before).

In order to not go off topic, I call Wheeler by KO or Enty tapping to strikes in the second
    nah why would i go crying to ian dean i dont mind none of this stuff phases me makes me laugh you make comments on stuff like that when u really dont have a clue!!!

you bowman bum boy!!

your prediction for this fight is about as accurate as saying i asked mr dean 2 do this

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post

2 who says am gonna come out fast, just because thats what av done in my other fights we think if i can take my time i can pick him apart no ones got to see my hands yet just because youve only seen me fight one way doesnt always mean i will fight that style and i cant stick to gameplans

3 never had a tougher training camp av worked really hard and i feel av improved as a fighter, am sat hear writing this with a black eye a sore jaw and a bruised forehead thats how intence my trainings been. av also spent the last 8 weeks getting smashed in the face almost to even prove a point to my self even

4 people saying he longer the rounds go the more chance hes got i can honestly say av never done as meny rounds for a fight am in the best condition av ever been in for a fight like i said my training camps been brutal!!!

5 my confidance????????? or u fuckin joking or what (sorry for the language mr dean) but thats the stupidest thing av ever seen on this forum!!! my confidance is sky high and am pissed off because i feel i have a point to prove av never been more determined going into the fight.... if you think otherwise you deffinatly dont understand the kinda mindset i have as a person.

fighting means the world to me this is my dream and am not gonna let anyone take it away from me!!!
    Bit of a hostile response eh?

Not sure if you were referring to my post with some of your points. All people can do is talk about what you have done. You come out fast and your fights don't last long, that's all the majority of people know about you. It's not an attack on you to say 'I dont know how Enty will be in the third round of a fight' because it's something I personally, haven't seen you do. (Not sure if you have at semi-pro)
    You don't have to defend yourself from every balanced opinion.

(I'm sure you wont want to divulge too much about your gameplan) but do you think you will take a more measured approach in upcoming fights? Look to compose yourself a bit and control the cage, set a more managable pace?

From what I have seen you rush forward with strikes, take it to the ground and look to overwhelm your opponent. Is this a common gameplan for you or do you look at each opponent and work out different strategies? It seems like you rush sometimes for the finish which may prove a bit more difficult against superior grapplers

(Not hating, just debating)