Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ian Entwistle vs. Brad Wheeler II (Moderated) Thread

looking 4wads to the fight
    am not going to be populer with this post but i think enty will win
    and i think the last fight was the rite call
    howevr please dnt take this as am a fan of enty as he doesent do him self any favers
    however the only place i saw him struggle last time was his wrestling against the cage if he has worked on than enty by dec
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

Quote Originally Posted by Death wish View Post
    looking 4wads to the fight
    am not going to be populer with this post but i think enty will win
    and i think the last fight was the rite call
    howevr please dnt take this as am a fan of enty as he doesent do him self any favers
    however the only place i saw him struggle last time was his wrestling against the cage if he has worked on than enty by dec
    Interesting that you've gone for an Enty decision. Do you think it'll be a bit tentative then? I'm thinking that they'll both leave it all in the cage and if it gets to the third, one of them will gas and get dropped. The amount of hype that this has generated will give us a war I'm sure. Really interested to see how Enty's gameplan changes in a third round situation!

New Brad Wheeler interview up in the next 24 hours at The Fight Lounge
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

to be honest i think weeler will be worrid about the last fight getting dqed and will have to be carfull
    and i think enty will be in his face
    i cant see any of them giving up and wil die b4 they lose lol but i think enty will just edge it
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

Quote Originally Posted by Death wish View Post
    to be honest i think weeler will be worrid about the last fight getting dqed and will have to be carfull
    and i think enty will be in his face
    i cant see any of them giving up and wil die b4 they lose lol but i think enty will just edge it
    Fair one. I think it's too close to call myself. As mentioned earlier in the thread I think if Enty wins it'll be quick and anything longer than that and Brad will take control (in clinch particularly). Definitely going to be a standout fight, I hope! Would be a shame if it doesn't live up to expectations!

i dnt think it will be as gd as the first as i think both guys will be to busy trying not to lose instead of trying to win if that makes sense
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

Makes perfect sense and with the amount of eyes on this fight, there will be that added bit of pressure. Interesting that Brad has been fairly quiet though. Really looking forward to The Fight Lounge interview with him. I suspect he's kept his head down and worked hard ahead of this while Enty has been busy defending himself to the trolls and windup merchants.

both have to win as enty has biged him self up and needs to back it up and weeler will want to save face and shut him up but fair play to both for taking this fight
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

and ta be fair the lads winding him up are mostley team mate of the guys he dissresepted buy saying they were ducking him in most cases wasent true but i still think he will win
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

am gonna answer u all how sound am i!!

mr homer you have my word i will commit and he will because he wont have any other fuckin option am coming to fight and am gonna be vicious make no mistake about that no matter what tempo we fight at ........................weather people like me or they dont u can never say i dont commit and am boring give your head a wobble and sort your dream out!!!!!!!!!!!!! its usually women that dream about me but wha ever floats your boat!!!!!!!!!!!!

james w. man only thing i wanna do is break the cunt i certainly dont fear him!! come no time fight time tea time or breakfast only time i fear brad the wheeley bin wheeler is if he comes to the cage wearing womens underwear because that would just be weird people who dont think i dominated that fight i seriously dont believe u understand mma ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU WRITE THINGS LIKE HE'S STRONGER THAN ME AND YOU CLEARLY DONT KNOW MY BACKGROUND OR YOU WOULD KNOW HE DEFFINATLY DOESNT HAVE BETTER UPRIGHT THAN ME IN KICKS AND DEFFO NOT BOXING AND HOW WOULD U KNOW ABOUT MY CARDIO YOU NOT THINK AV BEEN TRAINING MY BOLLOX OFF REALLY REALLY BAD POST!!!

xantic one more post and am gonna put up pictures of certain transexuals and ask u 2 explain you and a certain someones actions the next post will be far more ruthless and extremely more accurate so pipe down i will answer your moronic questions 1 everyone in my opinion when your a pro needs some real good hidings in training this aint ballett i feel am tougher for it av been put thru HELL in my trainin camp i really have GUARD PASSES INSTEAD OF ATTACKING LEGS SILLY COMMENT 1 IT WAS HALF GUARD AND TWO IF U ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND JUI JITSU YOU WOULD SEE THAT WHEELY BIN GOES FOR THE HALF GUARD SWEEP FROM HALF GUARD AND I COUNTER WITH A HEEL HOOK BECAUSE THATS A COUNTER YOU CAN USE WITH THEM HALF GUARD SWEEPS!!! WORK ON THAI CLINCH YOU FUCKIN GENIUS YOU I WOULD OF NEVER SPOTTED THAT WITHOU YOU TELLING ME. AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH MY CARDIO YOUVE JUST NEVER HAD 2 SEE IT YET

scott shut up if youve nothing funny or useful 2 say be good and be quiet

temeru I DUNNO 2 BE HONEST SHOULD WE ASK HIM MR DEAN DO YOU LOVE ME (and you have 2 answer because we know you are reading!!) hahaha

deathwish course av been working on cage defence and i agree with your post not all of it but most Dragonov i dont feel pressure just hatred what u dont realise is i use peoples comments to drive me i think about them when i need 2 dig deep in trainin

SOME MORON ALSO PUT SOMETHING LIKE I WOULDNT RESPECT WELL RESPECTED COACHES OPINIONS OF COURSE I WOULD ITS JUST YOU MONKEYS THAT I PUT RIGHT IN A GYM WITH MY TEAM MATES AM NOTHING BUT RESPECTFUL AND THATS BECAUSE I RESPECT THEM WHEN U COME OUT WITH STUPID FUCKIN COMMENTS AM NOT GONNA RESPECT YOU OR YOUR OPINION AM I!!!

ALSO WHAT U HAVE 2 REMEMBER WAS MY WEIGHT CUT WAS FUCKED THRU NO FAULT OF MY OWN I HAD 2 RE-HYDRATE ON PROTEIN SHAKES BCAUSE I COULDNT EAT SOLIDS LOOK AT MY BODY SHAPE ON THAT FIGHT COMPARED TO THE REST U WILL SEE A HUGE DIFFERENCE