Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ian Entwistle vs. Brad Wheeler II (Moderated) Thread

I'm glad you cleared up that a half guard sweep is from half guard.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Enty will stop Wheeler IMHO
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBad View Post
    I think this thread is a result of Enty crying to Ian Dean about being bullied again (yes we all know u have done that before).

In order to not go off topic, I call Wheeler by KO or Enty tapping to strikes in the second
    couldnt agree more!!!!! I would just like to say thanks to Enty for being a snitch and getting me an infraction, you go on like you dont care what people say about you because you think your a bad ass and then you go and snitch to ian dean for people ganging up on you!!! I just hope you got an infraction for making silly threats to bite off peoples noses!!! Wheeler is gonna smash you again and i cant fucking wait!!!! And how do you expect to beat Bowman nobody knows, did you watch his last fight? Brad and Bowman will both end you quick time or as soon as your 2 minute juiced up gas tank runs out!!!! your a tool and a grass so im expecting you to report me for this comment to you informer!!!!!

For the record...i deleted a lot of threads and banned a few people (troll accounts) yesterday because half a dozen people moaned about how bad the forum is and all the trolls on it.

My take on this is simple. If you don't like Ian Enty, don't post on his threads, ignore him and you should lead a worry free life.

But the fact is, people who hate Ian Enty won't stop going on his threads and will continue to post hate towards him. In turn Enty will then retort and the vicious circle continues as more people get involved and set-up troll names, then people moan there are too many trolls. This has happened on this forum since day 1 and will no doubt continue until this forum fades away.
    Last edited by iandean; 22-06-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Enty is a bit of a fuckwit but he isn't a troll, so he is free to post all the shit he wants.

Removed due to being ban forgot about it cw is addictive
    Last edited by mmadez1; 22-06-2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Again lol
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

God has returned to smite all the poor trolls into the firery pit of hell.

God dislikes shit trolls almost as much as God hates thick deluded idiots.

God smites Enty for being so deluded that he can come on the forum and tell people they are idiots for using their brains. God has watched the last fight with Brad and God believes that enty took the pussy way out. God sees all and is all knowledgeable. God looked into entys heart after the knees to the face that shit the life out of him and God saw the heart of an gay doormouse calling for its mummy. "squeek, I'm hurt mummy. Please help. Squeek"

God is only surprised that enty had the brains to work out that if he plays possum he will get the win.

God was happy with not having to give constant guidance to the people of CW but God now feel that his presence is required.

God is watching.
    God is sponsered by SBMMA.co.uk. For real.

Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God has returned to smite all the poor trolls into the firery pit of hell.

God dislikes shit trolls almost as much as God hates thick deluded idiots.

God smites Enty for being so deluded that he can come on the forum and tell people they are idiots for using their brains. God has watched the last fight with Brad and God believes that enty took the pussy way out. God sees all and is all knowledgeable. God looked into entys heart after the knees to the face that shit the life out of him and God saw the heart of an gay doormouse calling for its mummy. "squeek, I'm hurt mummy. Please help. Squeek"

God is only surprised that enty had the brains to work out that if he plays possum he will get the win.

God was happy with not having to give constant guidance to the people of CW but God now feel that his presence is required.

God is watching.
    for 1 u dope, Mice cant talk so your comment :"Im hurt mummy would never of happend": 2 still mice cnt talk so the mice would never of said "Please help" 3 That whole comment comes across as you are thick as fuck beleiving that mice can fuckin talk ,IM sat here with my hands down my pants having a little fondle wondering what the heck would your bed time storys sound like .

boxingbrit

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    In all seriousness now Ian (without you flaming me), is this the right way to train?

Getting smashed in the face resulting in a black eye, sore jaw and bruised forehead isn't smart training nor is it intense.
    Thats how i'd like to train with you Xanthic. I dream about it, i cant wait. i'm coming for you!!!

mate any news on the msg i sent u on fb xxx
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght